Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, you're right. It's really too much. :)
Don't get me wrong, the teasing is done pretty good in the game, but not every girl must be a tease.
We have 6 girls to play with, while someone like Tiffany must be shy and inexperienced at the beginning, others should be more daring. Like you want to live in my apartment? Cool, put on that french dress and start cleaning :D

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Don't get me wrong, the teasing is done pretty good in the game, but not every girl must be a tease.
We have 6 girls to play with, while someone like Tiffany must be shy and inexperienced at the beginning, others should be more daring. Like you want to live in my apartment? Cool, put on that french dress and start cleaning :D
How many can you have sex with right now? Im interested in knowing about the main woman and her daughter

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How many can you have sex with right now? Im interested in knowing about the main woman and her daughter
If I remember correctly there was no penetration in the last Beta, but there are plenty of really hot situations.
Anyway, I think is better to wait for the next release, Enyo has been reworking the game mechanics and the such.
Content with the other 3 girls should be implemented in the next update. (Melanie, Tiffany and the assistant)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have a question. Since this beta version left out many of the pics from the coffee shop arc does that mean with the next public release when they are included will we need to start the game over again to see them? To me that would make playing the latest beta not worth it. So far the only new content is what I mentioned above and everything else is the same with the exception of the missing pics. Not to say the new content isn't worth seeing because it does add a whole new feel to the gameplay especially with Lucy, Evelyn and the other new character who's name I forget.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have a question. Since this beta version left out many of the pics from the coffee shop arc does that mean with the next public release when they are included will we need to start the game over again to see them? To me that would make playing the latest beta not worth it. So far the only new content is what I mentioned above and everything else is the same with the exception of the missing pics. Not to say the new content isn't worth seeing because it does add a whole new feel to the gameplay especially with Lucy, Evelyn and the other new character who's name I forget.
This is a closed Beta not a public version, Dev asked people to wait for the official release but it was leaked anyway.
So there are bugs and not every route is implemented yet.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
If I remember correctly, the new content from the beta teased an upcoming sex scene with Kate. I'm hoping that wasn't just a tease though.
Yes, Kate sex has been teased for a while, she's ready for the next step! :LOL:

Are there any sex scene with the main girls yet? I mean, the friend of the MC and her daughter?
There was originally a sex scene with Melanie but it was taken out. There was a sort of sex scene with Lucy, but it was also taken out :cautious: So right now no sex with main girls. Enyo said before he realizes he needs to include more sex content but he seems to change his mind a lot, so who knows

The fact that there is no sex in it yet gives this game an extra tension effect. And that is what makes this game so much fun? As far as I'm concerned, the tension can still be higher? Looking forward to the next update?
Yeah the slow burn is part of why I like this game so much too, but there's a limit :LOL: after 2 years and many changes a least some of the characters should have advanced there

Not to say the new content isn't worth seeing because it does add a whole new feel to the gameplay especially with Lucy, Evelyn and the other new character who's name I forget.
I think the new character is formerly Evelyn, right? She's a patient now of MC which I think will be a good angle

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Hi have some trouble with the game,it oftens go in error whenever I try to save or play?
So I think that's maybe the database folder from the walktrough mod emplacement (its in my game folder) that occurs error.But I don't know where to place it.

Last edited:

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
Same here...Exact same place the screen goes black and nothing to be skipped or clicked.
I believe this is because you are probably using the rename_mc mod - that isn't at the latest version & because it replaces the scripts it is probably missing the latest content.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I'm not sure if I have finished this update. I am getting no more content except for Tiffany room in the evening where it says I need to come up with an idea to get her to trust me more. With twins I remember from when I played an earlier version there was more content in the cafe regarding Ashley and the manager. Any ideas?

Edit: BTW I do remember getting the message in Tiff's room when I played the earlier update.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure if I have finished this update. I am getting no more content except for Tiffany room in the evening where it says I need to come up with an idea to get her to trust me more. With twins I remember from when I played an earlier version there was more content in the cafe regarding Ashley and the manager. Any ideas?

Edit: BTW I do remember getting the message in Tiff's room when I played the earlier update.
Sounds like you're playing the Beta version, which has some of the twins, Melanie, and Tiffany's scenes removed since Enyo is revamping the gameplay system. In the next update (whenever it comes :rolleyes:) it sounds like they should be back along with new content

Reactions: ut1stgear1

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Sounds like you're playing the Beta version, which has some of the twins, Melanie, and Tiffany's scenes removed since Enyo is revamping the gameplay system. In the next update (whenever it comes :rolleyes:) it sounds like they should be back along with new content
Yep it is the beta version. I imagine the revamped gameplay will cause us to start a new game from the beginning again.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
any news on the next public update im not a patron of his yet well if were just going to have to start over might as well wait for the next release

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes