despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Dude graphics in this game is something else.
Anyhow I have a question about Melania, she was devious freak and MC was in love with her then she made fun of him. After awhile she settled after she gave birth to Tiffany, now she is settled with Mark (not Tiffany's father). Now we are going to get a revenge on her by "recorrupting" her. Did I understand this right? Because I don't have interest in her or Jane.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyhow I have a question about Melania, she was devious freak and MC was in love with her then she made fun of him. After awhile she settled after she gave birth to Tiffany, now she is settled with Mark (not Tiffany's father). Now we are going to get a revenge on her by "recorrupting" her. Did I understand this right? Because I don't have interest in her or Jane.
not revenge, just getting her to be normal.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
Instillation?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Enyo Eerie It's been 4.5 months since the last real update. I didn't pile on with the others, but the Beta update contained nearly no new content and you said you would release the full update 2 weeks later - it's been a month now. Are you losing interest in developing this game? I know you have a few damn patreons who keep telling you to slow down :rolleyes: Hopefully you're not following the lead of certain other devs who milk updates :cautious:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
You can say that, yes. "Recorrupting" is part of the plan. But it's not revenge. :)

Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo Eerie It's been 4.5 months since the last real update. I didn't pile on with the others, but the Beta update contained nearly no new content and you said you would release the full update 2 weeks later - it's been a month now. Are you losing interest in developing this game? I know you have a few damn patreons who keep telling you to slow down :rolleyes: Hopefully you're not following the lead of certain other devs who milk updates :cautious:
Hi. I appreciate your concern, thank you. Am I losing interest in my game? Absolutely not. I fucking enjoy my game and I'm working on it all my free time.
Right now updates are slow, it's true. It won't happen in the future.

About milking patrons. I will never do this. I'm just a really slow guy. :LOL:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Hi. I appreciate your concern, thank you. Am I losing interest in my game? Absolutely not. I fucking enjoy my game and I'm working on it all my free time.

he probably didnt play new bath part and says there's no update. :|

me130

Dec 11, 2017
I like this game but there is no sex scene only masturbation or touching when we can finally fuck Melanie or Tiffany
More content is coming (Not sure about the exact timeline). Dev just finished revamping the gameplay system.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I've played other games that the saves wouldn't work. Most of the time it's because of changes in early parts of the gameplay. I think that's what happened here. A large change with Lucy in the beginning, 2 additional females and a major change in the MC's home. That will screw up most if not all of the variables.

Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
he probably didnt play new bath part and says there's no update. :|
I did play that part, that's why I said "nearly" no new content

Didn't you say you would be faster with updates after revamping the gameplay system? Wasn't that done in the beta version?

I like this game but there is no sex scene only masturbation or touching when we can finally fuck Melanie or Tiffany
Yeah a bunch of people have mentioned this already. Enyo said he gets it and would start including more sex content, but after the beta version I'm not sure now

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
If I remember correctly, the new content from the beta teased an upcoming sex scene with Kate. I'm hoping that wasn't just a tease though.
Kate seems a weird choice, going by current progress I would expect others before Kate.
Check out Enyo’s last blurred post ☹in the fan art thread on the OP to see what I mean.

Last edited:

Bobbie2

Jan 27, 2020
The fact that there is no sex in it yet gives this game an extra tension effect. And that is what makes this game so much fun? As far as I'm concerned, the tension can still be higher? Looking forward to the next update?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I did play that part, that's why I said "nearly" no new content

Didn't you say you would be faster with updates after revamping the gameplay system? Wasn't that done in the beta version?

Yeah a bunch of people have mentioned this already. Enyo said he gets it and would start including more sex content, but after the beta version I'm not sure now
I implemented only part of the new gameplay system(only with Lucy and Twins). Right now I'm finishing it. :)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes