Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
so you like going to the house in the morning 327 times to progress a story that could be done in a much funner faster way?
I just like to do what I want and when I want (for example, choose which storyline to go for) rather than being taken from one scene to another. Good thing there's plenty of linear games for you to enjoy, too.

Reactions: Enyo_

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just like to do what I want and when I want (for example, choose which storyline to go for) rather than being taken from one scene to another. Good thing there's plenty of linear games for you to enjoy, too.
I deleted that game until they make the text bigger and readable.

Reactions: Enyo_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No matter what I did text size remains the same.
As a general rule for Ren'Py games, you can adjust text sizes in the file \game\gui.rpy
Open that file in an editor like Notepad++ and look for the line beginning
Code:
define gui.text_size =
Crank the number after the equals sign up, save the file, restart the game, and you should be good to go. You may want to experiment a bit to find a size that works for you.

Reactions: Vaelin

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
can

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
Can anyone tell me how to install this??

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
As a general rule for Ren'Py games, you can adjust text sizes in the file \game\gui.rpy
Open that file in an editor like Notepad++ and look for the line beginning
Code:
define gui.text_size =
Crank the number after the equals sign up, save the file, restart the game, and you should be good to go. You may want to experiment a bit to find a size that works for you.
dont work, no have gui.rpy... only appers (define gui.text_size =) in scripts.rpa, if you change with note++ happen nothing, if you change in bloc of note, game crash.

I cant large font.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
so what your saying is you do 1 thing...skip a whole day...do the thing again...skip the whole day over and over? and dont see a problem? lol..i feel like there isnt very much content (its good content tho) and he just drug it out...

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Assuming they are using Windows I wonder if this is due to playing in the default game window rather than full screen (alt-enter).
Below is the same image full screen and as a window.
When played in a window you can see the text reduces in size to match the window so the text can become quite unreadable easily.
full screen - easy to read
full screen.PNG

Window view, as you can see text unreadable at this size.
window.PNG
So as a work around for now I could only suggest Alt-enter.

PS
I hope the picture for the examples I used are ok, I didnt think Mark taking a sandwich would count as a spoiler :)

• Haha
Reactions: Aleatory and Ragnar

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know, guys. On my screen(1920x1080) everything is perfectly readable. But I'll try to fix it to the public release. By the way, on which platform did you play?
Windows 7, 64bits.
but you have to understand that it is already small for those who see perfectly close, for those who see from a distance (example: lying down) it is almost impossible to read and anyone who has a problem with their eyes is impossible. thanks for reading my problem and sorry for any inconvenience

taler

Oct 5, 2017

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
Can we get an update please for the latest version of jd mod?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Name-change MOD

Features:
- added option to input preferred MC's name when starting new game (best for new players)
- added "
NameMC" button to input preferred MC's name (at the top of the screen, next to patreon button) (best for current players)

Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.20.1.1.7z (Attachments) - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
Uninstall:
- Normal ver = delete 13 files in "game" folder extracted from the MCnameMOD_v0.20.1.1.7z archive
- Compressed ver = download and extract archiv
e Uninstall.7z (Attachments) copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.

Updated: 2020-04-03

Mod Version: v0.20.1.1
- not tested on Full HD

Game Version: v0.20.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can this also get an update please?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes