Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So my question remains, from what version should I start playing this game again, if I don't want missing older content in the game?
This is a Beta of the rework, the next version should have all the routes ready and be bug free if nothing changes.

Reactions: Alfius

Soul.

Aug 20, 2017
just download the game and when i get done talking too Melanie her just agreed to be accepting my advice the mc says (i went to bed earlier. There will be a beautiful day tomorrow) after that scene the screen go's black and nothing loads after that i think i found a bug

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
What the hell?
Most of the renders make the female characters look like they are beginning middle school!
They look like CHILDREN!
I do not understand what sort of fascination anyone could possibly have even created art to look like that but as a father, it's incredibly disturbing.
Damn, I stumbled upon this through another link, while looking for games and novels with characters who actually look like adults, I never thought I had to specifically type that in :sick::sick:.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
You must've attended a very weird middle school if that's what you believe 12-year-olds look like.
Yeah, that's a pretty big stretch of the imagination. The twins, MAYBE, but they still look older than that to me. I think the daughter looks older than them, too, strangely enough.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
What the hell?
Most of the renders make the female characters look like they are beginning middle school!
They look like CHILDREN!
I do not understand what sort of fascination anyone could possibly have even created art to look like that but as a father, it's incredibly disturbing.
Damn, I stumbled upon this through another link, while looking for games and novels with characters who actually look like adults, I never thought I had to specifically type that in :sick::sick:.
Just because a character is petite or slim doesn't mean they look like children. It's funny how some people think anybody that isn't overweight is "undeveloped." Skinny people exist ya know. The twins and Tiffany are three of the most popular characters in the game, and are petite. We like them just fine the way they are now :giggle:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes