bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Maybe you use game changing mod? If yes, then it is the problem.
Getting the exact same thing after using the MC name change file + a few rooms do not load

Going to try the MC name change file uninstaller

Edit 1

still getting a black screen

Reinstalling the whole game will see what happens.....................

Edit 2

Fixed Black screen and missing rooms

Backup your save files if you reinstall, >>>>>>>>>>False_Hero_v0.30\game\saves <<<<<<<<<<

Edit 3

I noticed after the MC name change file was added, Lucy's House appeared on the map, It was not there a moment earlier, now after a fresh install., Lucy's house is no longer on the map and is still not there after going way past the same point where I added the MC name change file.

The game is completely fixed.

Last edited:

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Getting the exact same thing after using the MC name change file + a few rooms do not load

Going to try the MC name change file uninstaller

Edit 1

still getting a black screen

Reinstalling the whole game will see what happens.....................

Edit 2

Fixed Black screen and missing rooms

Backup your save files if you reinstall, >>>>>>>>>>False_Hero_v0.30\game\saves <<<<<<<<<<

Edit 3

I noticed after the MC name change file was added, Lucy's House appeared on the map, It was not there a moment earlier, now after a fresh install., Lucy's house is no longer on the map and is still not there after going way past the same point where I added the MC name change file.

The game is completely fixed.
so going step by step :
- install the "uninstaller" from the OP
- Load a save and save again?(idk)
- backup your saves
- reinstall the game
- use backup save
- voila?
i'm asking btw

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
The only saves that worked were from before the mod, so do not save over after adding the mod

Copy your saves folder
I just copied my saves from False_Hero_v0.30\game\saves and made a backup

reinstall from fresh if you still have the game downloaded
Add the save folder back
all saves from before the mod was added will work

I did try the uninstaller but it didn't work for me, had to do a fresh install

The mod was deff the problem.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
But I have to disagree. Melanie's personality didn't change. The situation she is in has changed. Now she's active and not just a weak-willed victim. She always had that playful personality and from Sebastien's young age she was playing with him.
Before she was a gutless doll, now she can act and do what she wants :)
Melanie was always a naughty girl. Because of blackmail she turned into a simple victim/doll without a personality, which is being reluctantly corrupted. Now she has a distinctive character and has the right "to want".
Others have already explained this pretty well, but it seems you aren't quite understanding why the change to Melanie is getting this reaction from those of us who have played your game for a while.

Melanie's character and darker storyline was interesting and exciting to us pervs because of the reluctance, and how excellently the MC manipulated/blackmailed her to open up. Yes, she was kind of a "victim," but that's the dark element that made this game different. Are you trying to appease the feminists!?? :LOL: Now that you've turned her into another easy completely willing target you've completely lost what made this game great, and what you advertised this game on...CORRUPTION. There's no corruption happening if Melanie just jumps on board immediately - this is no different than every other game out there where the characters all do that.

The netori with Mark was another part of Melanie's story that was great (particularly the TV scenes), but I guess that's gone too :cautious: Come to think of it, you also changed the netori component of Lucy's storyline...now she's just another roommate hookup which happens in sooo many other games already.

Seriously do you really not get the disappointment? You said this was the "best corruption game," and it WAS. Then you decided to change the part that you did BEST about the game. This is frustrating because you literally said that you weren't going to change the manipulation/blackmail part of Melanie's storyline. There's already tons of cheating games on F95, but few good corruption games. I feel like you're getting some bad advice from people on your discord.

I agree. This is not right, and from this update I will solely focus on the new content.
P.S. You know, half of the people say that it's too slow teasing, other half saying that it's too fast now, so I don't really know
Enyo, you've said that you would focus solely on new content many times already :rolleyes:

Also, the people complaining about too much teasing were saying they want more lewd content, because there was very little in previous versions. You responded to that by removing the only two sex scenes actually in the game o_O From what I have read, the people complaining about things "moving too fast" are about the characters (like Melanie) being too "easy," these are two different things. Most people liked Melanie's reluctance and the Twins/Tiffany's innocence. If you've changed that they lose their allure. This doesn't mean we don't want to see more nude/sex scenes though. Your game already has the least amount of lewd content of any that I've seen...

But even here, with Lois, I'm preparing something really great in the future. You'll see.
What happened to Lois becoming a new patient? That was another hot idea you teased in the last version of the game. You keep coming up with these great original ideas, and then inexplicably change them o_O

Thanks for the reply,
But I guess we just disagree then, Melanie before was not just an empty doll, she was a closeted slutty woman who stuffed it all down to have a nice family life with a nice husband; but she was lacking that excitement and sexuality from before (NOT a doll). Sebastien was forcing a lot of these "tasks" on her and pushing the boundaries (especially in the beginning) BUT eventually Melanie begins to like the feelings and I'm assuming if you had kept the same story would have eventually become very slutty again and taken an ACTIVE role in her own corruption (and her daughters?). Melanie not wanting to be slutty again, to being (slightly forced) to become slutty again was the draw to me, this is also what made this game NTR (or netori) to be honest; a main part of the draw is that it is against their will (at least in the beginning).
Now that Melanie is willingly participating from the beginning kills part of the thrill (for me), like I said before it just makes it cheating. Again this is just my opinion so if this is the new direction of the game then so be it, I'm just super bummed because I loved Melanie's story line before, and I wouldn't have changed anything. in 0.25 there was like 15 story training parts with Melanie with a great build up to her letting you finger her in the kitchen with her daughter right there! that's hot as fuck! All that writing and story is gone now in 0.30 and there is like 6 Melanie parts and she is somehow sluttier with less pushing from Sebastien, that's way more boring (to me).
I'll finish this off by saying that I am taking the time to write this because I loved this games story, It (was) so damn good! When I played version 0.25 I was floored to find such a great game with corruption and NTR I almost subbed on patreon immediately, and now to see it get changed to something else just makes me sad :(
BUT like I said before, Its your game Enyo Eerie and I just mainly want to thank you for making it, im gonna stick around and see what happens, best of luck to you buddy.
This is a great explanation for why the change to Melanie is disappointing. I hope Enyo reads this and re-thinks this!

Enyo Eerie I don't mean to be a dick with my complaints, and I know it's your game and you can do whatever you want with it, but hopefully you understand why some of us are annoyed. We've followed and supported your game for a long time, through all of your changes, flip-flopping, and promises...and then after 7 months, not only is there little new content, but you drastically change one of the best parts of your game, and the reason why I've waited so long for the update. There's already tons of other games with nice renders (and animations) that tell similar cheating/hooking up with roommate stories...The dark corruption is the ONE thing that distinguishes your game from all of the others. I think you've made a big mistake

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I see a lot of wasted time. All the deleted content would have took easily an year to build up and now gone in a second. Just imagine if the game had not been redone ever, how much the story would had progressed? A lot I think.
And secondly, what's the need of changing bathroom and houses? Who want to see bathroom design? I think it's another waste of time.
Thirdly, there are so many gals. In reality it will take a huge time to complete all routes. I think Jane is of no use just a forced character to compensate brilliant Lois.
Lastly, I will not complain about story change. Let it go whatever it is, for better or worse. Now is the time to gear up and really had to deliever an update every two months (or 3,4,5,6,7 months it up to him) to compensate for the lost time (he made this promise of faster updates many times) It has been 2.5 years and actually no real progress in any route.
And most importantly, stick to a single storyline....no redo.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Another game with: nice renders, a lot of teasing - without accomplishing anything - manipulation/corruption pretend, interesting characters - just MC is shit who is not brave enough to have valid for player options so basicly cant do anything, too safe, too weak too submissive - and nice story, NO SEX SCENES. The story probably will never be finished...its just a teas...:( Disappointed with current state... V0.30 God bless JDMOD other wise I would waste really a lot of time for this...

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I like the change plot with Melanie from weak submissive - dominant mind game to hey let's be friend again after 20 years I totally missed you, but what I don't like is in few update the dev will change everything again, twins plot already changed billion time after huge cliffhanger of Kate being assaulted and now it's oh I was skating and didn't see the guy standing in middle of streets, them from cute plot being minded game and now less content XD I will bet in few update Melanie will become a transformer from cybertron, the twin 2 x-man and Lucy become a futa as he keep change everything everytime lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lots of different feedback after the last update, well here's mine.
Stop paying attention to feedback during a year at least, do several updates how you want your game to be and move on.
Some people will love it and some will hate it, you can't please everyone.

Oct 27, 2019
NOICE! we get to start over again! =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: you can actually play from an old save. Load a choice if possible, not a room inside your home (its been reworked again). idk about you all but i barely remember whats goin on and there aint no way im startin over.. guess ill just continue to skip dialog and watch the scenes =/

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Enyo Eerie
DARK corruption was the reason why I and many others have found your game so appealing. Whether is was through gradual blackmail or taking undue liberties from such a sweet innocent girl, both Melanie and Tiffany were the "perfect" victims in their own way. Their reluctance and reactions to having their boundaries violated is what many of us have loved about "False Hero". Especially combined with how you make the characters feel so alive and real. Thus they weren't just "empty dolls" but sweet complex people with amazing inner dialogue...that you could also control and corrupt :devilish:

I wrote this all to say; I fervently hope you reconsider changing back this element to how things were before. Of course it's your game and you're free to do whatever you wish. Just let's say there's a reason why I've had the banner for your game in my sig for as long as I can remember...and it would make me pretty sad to lose such a unique treasure

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Old saves works for me, do i need to start new game ?
Old saves may or may not work. And even if it works now it might break in the future, especially if any of the removed scenes make a come back later on. For less headache, I'd recommend starting over fresh. If you don't and it breaks later on, you'll need to replay even more content.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Enyo Eerie, the Tiffany bus stop rescue event has a gaping plot hole now due to all the changes because if you stop Blake early and take Tiffany home, Lucy isn't there in the middle of the night, but supposedly Lucy doesn't dare leave the house at all.

• Wow
Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes