cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
just have to say i personaly like the new Mel Story much better. The old one was so utterly unrealistic i didnt even bother to read (and im not the one to skip text usually). So Enyo Eerie did a great job on that one, just my humble opinion

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.png
Hi! The new update is almost ready. All that's left is to render the pictures for the last event. This event turned out the biggest that I have ever created ( 150 pictures ) so it may took at least a week to finish rendering. I'm sorry for the delay.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Pff dev says no more delays proceeds to delay next release multiple times. Well this is off my support list tine to abandon ship. Hoping other backers do the same
Yes, I said no more delays and I stopped saying any dates of releases. Now I got them back, so delays are back too :) But actually, I'm very sorry. It's an old problem of mine and I need to fix that. . -_-

bezirksbeleger

Sep 10, 2020
Don´t worry mate, you have a good game here and we will wait till you are done ;)
We want you to hurry, because it is sooo good.

That said, i understand the new route less blackmail and more therapy but it would be better if she had to be pushed from time to time. Not only progress from therapy, but also from blackmailing.
I find that more realistic that she has to do some things against here will to go further and at the same time gives you an option for an bad ending (pushed to hard = Jail)

Take your time mate, i rly enjoy playing your game!

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
I hope it was a work worth waiting for. I really like the game but the update takes too long. I also want to see a lot of ntrs.

Best regards. - Mr.Robot

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes