cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game seems to have an NTR tag but i'm wondering if this is one of those NTR tags leaning towards netori or netorare? From the brief description and some brief gameplay, i'm guessing it's more netori? Just looking for confirmation
atm no ntr (unless uses very wide web and hubby and wife having sex is ntr) besides if mc decides not to help mel's daughter in distress, on prev. version there was ntr where that cafe guy bit molested that paralyzed girl.

Reactions: Enyo_

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The game seems to have an NTR tag but i'm wondering if this is one of those NTR tags leaning towards netori or netorare? From the brief description and some brief gameplay, i'm guessing it's more netori? Just looking for confirmation
I would say it has netori vibes, and further along we get, it certainly feels that way. Personally, I'm really hoping it is :devilish:

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
i have to agree with many here and say that i dont really understand the change in direction and the game is poorer for it but its your choice Enyo so it is what it is..... but at this point now i may be one of the few who doesn't want things changing back, if the darker side of the game is coming back then push it in future content imo, the game is nearly 2.5 years old now and since I first played it there has been pretty much zero new content, infact theres significantly less now.

From here on in it just needs to be commitment to whatever story Enyo wants to pursue and fresh regular content, no more rewrites, no more coding changes..... things just need to get moving forward again
I agree that no more changes are allowed at this point. So right now I'm working hard only on the new content :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hi, could you please add this into the next updates code?...

I found a way to "remove" the text, in folder renpy\common\ edit file 00preferences.rpy with any code text editor (I tried notepad++ but all I got was encrypted text so I tried opening it with python 2.5 and it worked), and search for "voicing" and in the line that says:
$ message = _("Self-voicing enabled. Press 'v' to disable.")

change to
$ message = _("")

...no more text on voice on!

@Enyo Eerie
Great! I'll try to add this into the new update.Thank you for taking the time to find the solution!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Really like the game and the girls in it. Really want to support this but after 2 years feels alot like the game is going backwards not forwards. Content is meh for a game 2 years i development. Question is this now going to continue and actually grow in content or in 6 months time are we going to go backwards again?
No backwards! We're going only forward from now on!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo Eerie, i like these new characters development more than previous ones, especially Mel, don't listen to complainers, it's you game and your decisions will shape the development of all game aspects in the end. I just hope that you'll try to bring new updates more frequently so there won't be long wait as before, you have a solid base so now you can try to build events and paths further more and please try to make current saves compatible with future updates, that's the most important task in my opinion, this is one of the best corruption games i played, but if saves are not compatible yet again, one can play same old so much before he gives up on playing everything from the beginning no matter how good is the game. That kinda happen with summertime saga for example and people were just waiting for saves or unlocked gallery to see new scenes with every update, it kills whatever game tries to accomplish.
Thank you! I also think that the most important thing for me right now is frequent updates and I'm working on this very hard! And yes, I'll try to keep saves compatible.

Reactions: RottenPlum
Feb 9, 2019
been almost a year since I last played, how's the content now? how far can you go with the mom? Last major thing I remember with her is fondling her ass in the kitchen, and for some reason I remember you get to fuck the daughter? I feel like I'm being unfair cause I have high hopes for this game, it could be rly good with the quality and variety of the main interests it presents. It all counts on how well done converting the mum, daughter and twins to 'yours' is... and the one actress girl, she's pretty fuckin hot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
been almost a year since I last played, how's the content now? how far can you go with the mom? Last major thing I remember with her is fondling her ass in the kitchen, and for some reason I remember you get to fuck the daughter? I feel like I'm being unfair cause I have high hopes for this game, it could be rly good with the quality and variety of the main interests it presents. It all counts on how well done converting the mum, daughter and twins to 'yours' is... and the one actress girl, she's pretty fuckin hot.
game was remade so not much changed since year ago. no banging mel yet and tiff sex is only on scum path.

il497

Oct 11, 2018
As the comment before mine said, the game's story was remade. One of the most important changes (imo) is that the Mel situation changed enough that she no longer needs to be blackmailed by the main character. The actress' story was completely redone as well, and iirc there's far less progression for her than there was previously, but I'm not sure if I remember right. From what I can tell there were minimal to no changes to the rest of the characters. Depending on your preferences those changes might be good or bad, and the dev doesn't plan on reverting things back to the way they were, so I think you should play the recent updates for yourself to see how things have changed and what direction things are going in now. Since the dev has said they're not planning anymore drastic rewrites any time soon, we should be seeing more forward progress in the future than we have in the past, thankfully.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
blackmailing or not blackmailing of mel depends on point of view, she isn't that willing to participate and shrink uses very unorthodox methods to get mel to do what he wants.

actress moved to live with shrink (causes some weirdness when mc rescues tiff) so expected that they'll copulate in future.

il497

Oct 11, 2018
blackmailing or not blackmailing of mel depends on point of view, she isn't that willing to participate and shrink uses very unorthodox methods to get mel to do what he wants.

actress moved to live with shrink (causes some weirdness when mc rescues tiff) so expected that they'll copulate in future.
I don't personally view (mis)guidance from a position of trust (even a person with his profession) as blackmail, but I suppose it could be one of those differences in perspective. Also she definitely seems to be a lot more willing than she used to be! But I will concede fact that I haven't yet viewed all the re-written Mel content, so I when I progress further I may see something that closer matches my view of blackmail, and I may see less willingness from Mel than she's shown so far since the changes. However, regardless of all that, I will say the interactions between him and Mel aren't initiated through blackmail as it used to be, and she is much more receptive to the main character's "suggestions" and advances to start out than she used to be, which I think are significant changes for people returning after such a long time to be made aware of.

And yeah, the previous version of the actress' story was much more fleshed out at this stage, and had resulted in sex whereas so far this version of events hasn't reached that point. I wasn't personally super invested in her story before, so while I'm disappointed to see we lost some of her original content, I am curious to see if that changes with the new things the dev has planned for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: yellowsupercar13
Feb 9, 2019
I don't personally view (mis)guidance from a position of trust (even a person with his profession) as blackmail, but I suppose it could be one of those differences in perspective. Also she definitely seems to be a lot more willing than she used to be! But I will concede fact that I haven't yet viewed all the re-written Mel content, so I when I progress further I may see something that closer matches my view of blackmail, and I may see less willingness from Mel than she's shown so far since the changes. However, regardless of all that, I will say the interactions between him and Mel aren't initiated through blackmail as it used to be, and she is much more receptive to the main character's "suggestions" and advances to start out than she used to be, which I think are significant changes for people returning after such a long time to be made aware of.

And yeah, the previous version of her story was much more fleshed out at this stage, and had resulted in sex whereas so far this version of events hasn't reached that point. I wasn't personally super invested in her story before, so while I'm disappointed to see we lost some of her original content, I am curious to see if that changes with the new things the dev has planned for her.
oh... rip. so you could actually have sex with mel before the game changed. Guess I'll be waiting for a while before coming back then, so it can get to that stage

il497

Oct 11, 2018
oh... rip. so you could actually have sex with mel before the game changed. Guess I'll be waiting for a while before coming back then, so it can get to that stage
Might be a bit of a miscommunication here, I fixed my comment where I think it might have been misleading. To clarify, the actress was who you could have sex with before the game's change, and the rework of her story changed that. Mel, however, was not someone you could have sex with either before or after the changes to her story.
And if the nature of the relationship between the main character and Mel (or the main character and the actress) was something you were interested or invested in previously, I would recommend replaying the game to see how it changed so you know how the story is gonna progress for them going forward.
As I said previously though, since the dev has said they're not planning anymore drastic rewrites any time soon, we should be seeing more forward progress in the future than we have in the past. So if they hold true to their word you might not have to wait too long before coming back.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
And yeah, the previous version of the actress' story was much more fleshed out at this stage, and had resulted in sex whereas so far this version of events hasn't reached that point. I wasn't personally super invested in her story before, so while I'm disappointed to see we lost some of her original content, I am curious to see if that changes with the new things the dev has planned for her.
I liked that she had a boyfriend before, that the MC basically claimed her as his. Wish that part of her story carried into the re-write...still could I suppose, so many ways her story could go.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Thank you! I also think that the most important thing for me right now is frequent updates and I'm working on this very hard! And yes, I'll try to keep saves compatible.
Last time I posted here I said this was my favourite game (out of hundreds played).

Here I am coming back to say this is my favourite post in this thread.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes