packor

Oct 11, 2021
I mean, you can complain about it here like everyone else every week, but it doesn't mean it's gonna change anything =)

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Great renders, but devs need to apply more facial expressions to the characters, man. All of them look either confused, sad, or surprised. Nobody is ever laughing in the scenes, and a few that do smile, still end up looking kinda sad. Are they living in a Soviet state or what?

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I haven't looked at this page for nearly a year and as I see, nothing has changed. :)

I'd like to analyze what the overview promised about this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best corruption game you will ever play, if you mean the player, yes this game has corrupted the player it made most of them really uncomfortable with their blue balls.

(development in-progress -_-) you got that right, 10/10 statement

with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. they are beautiful I give you that but deep? nah. A horny mom with a hornier past, a literal teenager with the literal teenager girls' problems shes just a little bit more sarcastic than usual, a glassed nerd assistant, a superficial actress and two joyful cliche typed twins. I did make them more shallow than they are with my choice of words but I believe I got a point. All of these characters can become deeply-developed characters one day. Considering Enyo's pace I'd say about 5-6 for one of them and about 50-60 years for all of them.

No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. I mean the game has 6 characters and 2 of them are twins and 2 of them are related. So they kinda look alike.

Only perfection. Sure, why not?

You can build trustful, loving relationships kinda true you can be a gentlemen I guess.

or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide. "cock worshipping whores" really? half of them didn't see your cock twice and the other halfs' progress is still very very very questionable.

Considering the pandemic's effect on the world last 2 years, there aren't a lot of things that manages to bring joy to our lives. For me, this tragic but funny attempt of a game succeds at that.

Never change enyo.

Missionary

Oct 30, 2021
I haven't looked at this page for nearly a year and as I see, nothing has changed. :)

I'd like to analyze what the overview promised about this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best corruption game you will ever play, if you mean the player, yes this game has corrupted the player it made most of them really uncomfortable with their blue balls.

(development in-progress -_-) you got that right, 10/10 statement

with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. they are beautiful I give you that but deep? nah. A horny mom with a hornier past, a literal teenager with the literal teenager girls' problems shes just a little bit more sarcastic than usual, a glassed nerd assistant, a superficial actress and two joyful cliche typed twins. I did make them more shallow than they are with my choice of words but I believe I got a point. All of these characters can become deeply-developed characters one day. Considering Enyo's pace I'd say about 5-6 for one of them and about 50-60 years for all of them.

No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. I mean the game has 6 characters and 2 of them are twins and 2 of them are related. So they kinda look alike.

Only perfection. Sure, why not?

You can build trustful, loving relationships kinda true you can be a gentlemen I guess.

or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide. "cock worshipping whores" really? half of them didn't see your cock twice and the other halfs' progress is still very very very questionable.

Considering the pandemic's effect on the world last 2 years, there aren't a lot of things that manages to bring joy to our lives. For me, this tragic but funny attempt of a game succeds at that.

Never change enyo.
Thank you man, you saved me from getting my balls bluer than it is....... just played heart problems and damn those bitches give me blue balls

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you man, you saved me from getting my balls bluer than it is....... just played heart problems and damn those bitches give me blue balls
well this has 1 or 2 sexscenes by mc depending what choice makes.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes