Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So according to his post we might get something by the end of this month or next. Hope he's legit
Don't get your hopes up. He's notorious for not meeting his deadlines.Take that with a grain of salt and of course, you can read the older pages of this thread if you don't believe me.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Don't get your hopes up. He's notorious for not meeting his deadlines.Take that with a grain of salt and of course, you can read the older pages of this thread if you don't believe me.
I've been following. I'm still holding on to a shred of hope.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
kendrick will release before this dawg its crazy
Listening to Kendrick's new album while im casually scrolling and I see this :KEK:

Genuine question, seriously im legit curious, for anyone still waiting for an update... Why? In 4 years the game has hardly progressed. The likelihood of this VN being completed is 0%. What is it keeping you around?

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Listening to Kendrick's new album while im casually scrolling and I see this :KEK:

Genuine question, seriously im legit curious, for anyone still waiting for an update... Why? In 4 years the game has hardly progressed. The likelihood of this VN being completed is 0%. What is it keeping you around?
Album is so good. Favorite track at the moment is Mr. Morale.

As to your question, I stick around just hoping something new happens. I assume on some level that's why you keep an eye on the thread too no?

And if it doesn't, I have 30 other threads to move on to, most of which are in question if another update will happen in them too...or if the update will include anything substantial vs prolonging/ milking.

As a creative person, I can be more forgiving and hopeful with creators. Some songs I can shit out in a couple days, others I have been working on for years. I have no game development skills, but I do know what it's like getting stuck in a project and losing passion for it...and sometimes it's possible getting the passion back after a long hiatus. Tool had a new album after 13 years. And it was a banger, worth the wait.

That's why I still hold on to a little hope (not enough to lose sleep over it though).

Reactions: Sirrah

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
No doubt the renders are amazing but the game is just too long. Even scenes from gallery take a fucking eon long and I feel sleepy while playing it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019
False Hero [v0.35 >> v0.37] [Enyo Eerie] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

ISXPM (Win Only) v0.35 >> v0.37
: 1.66 GB MEGA -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merge (All) v0.35 >> v0.37:
Uncompressed Update Size: 1.73 GB MEGA
Compressed Update Size: 233 MB MEGA

Give a "(y)like" if the unofficial update patch is useful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, I was wondering, how long should I let it run for? It's been going over 3 hours now. The last log message is:

Preperation for succeeding operations, waiting for patch engine to unload...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, how long should I let it run for? It's been going over 3 hours now. The last log message is:

you can dl full 0.37 quicker.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'll have to replay this game properly.
Things have been changed multiple times and it's been so long I don't remember too much.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

You have to let it run until it generates another bitcoin for someone ;D

Just joking. (I hope) 3 hours is far too long though.

endriux

May 5, 2018
It takes far too long. Many devs spend a lot of time on their games, but in this case it is a definite exaggeration in relation to the material. Dev was very active at one time and now silence again....

Reactions: sexer10
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes