balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Aren't we past the 6 months delay without any updates? 8 whole months to be precise. Abandoned tag should be given to this thread.
Why?? The abandoned tag has nothing to do with patch releases and delays.. It's applied after 3 months of dev inactivity, patreon posts, forum posts etc. If it went by patch releases being delayed about 90+ % of all games on here would be marked abandoned ^^

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Putting aside impatience of some people I rarely anticipate an update to a game this much. Love the angle he's aiming there and 1 update per year is justified with this quality of renders and overall complexity. I've seen him since he started and wheras at first he seemed pretty unsure with his direction, now it looks like something with an idea behind it and it's a good idea.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Putting aside impatience of some people I rarely anticipate an update to a game this much. Love the angle he's aiming there and 1 update per year is justified with this quality of renders and overall complexity. I've seen him since he started and wheras at first he seemed pretty unsure with his direction, now it looks like something with an idea behind it and it's a good idea.
" Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2021 "
We're bordering 8 months I think since the last update, I do not think impatience is the correct term here :)
One more month, and someone could have gotten pregnant and birthed a kid, it's hardly a short time to wait patiently in all fairness.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Thread updated: 2021-08-02
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2021

I generally don't go by the last edited by a moderator because the OP can be edited for anything at anytime by a uploader or moderator. Add something to the OP - remove dead site links - updating dead download links - link to something. I go by the thread updated instead.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't think Enyo's intentionally "milking", but real problem is lack of direction. Where is Lucy's story going at this point? There is less of it now, than it was two years ago.
Same with most of the other characters.
For your first game, it's probably better to keep it simple, direct, and have "skeleton" of the story already figured out.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
If update is not related with the twins, game is abandoned for me. Will not waste data for that
Wasn't the last about them? I whokeheartedly disagree in any case, the twins are the least interesting part of the gane in my opinion.. to each their own, cheers

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes