endriux

May 5, 2018
So many months and there are still no updates. In this way, dev will certainly not gain too many patrons.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
its called milking strategy
Nah, the dev is just not good at managing himself.

He re-made the game 3 or 4 times I can't remember, probably ruining his mood in the process, and there went the hype around his game it's just a shame because he was on the right track to be very successful
wrnqqfs.png

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

lsrmsy

May 10, 2021
I'm so sick of game descriptions that avoid information about the actual game

I don't care if YOU think this is the best game ever, I wanna know about the gameplay and story and if there are many decisions to be made and how big of an impact they make. And i don't want to have to download and try it or read through 50 comments to get an idea of what it's like.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020

I don't care if YOU think this is the best game ever, I wanna know about the gameplay and story and if there are many decisions to be made and how big of an impact they make. And i don't want to have to download and try it or read through 50 comments to get an idea of what it's like.
Instead of complaining about pirated content, maybe check his Patreon out where theres description on how the game is.

lsrmsy

May 10, 2021
Instead of complaining about pirated content, maybe check his Patreon out where theres description on how the game is.
Have you taken a look at his patreon? First of all, the game is free. Secondly, the description isn't better. Same goes for most of the games here since the descriptions are often copied from the patreons or places where it was originally published or, in some cases, provided by the creator.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Have you taken a look at his patreon? First of all, the game is free. Secondly, the description isn't better. Same goes for most of the games here since the descriptions are often copied from the patreons or places where it was originally published or, in some cases, provided by the creator.
Ok.. Let me rephrase that.. Who the fck are u complaining about all this to? The reuploaders don't give a fck if u download this or not.. If u are talking to the creator, this is not the place for that lol

packor

Oct 11, 2021

????? can you not see the Reviews tab at the top? Usually you pretty much get it after reading the top 5 or so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
More sex is always good. NTR/No NTR/Rape/consentual/bdsm/whatever. Just bring on the fucking already - Get fucking to it! ;D
well tiff et co are away so mc can fully focus on twins and maybe make roomie to pay rent.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The previews look really good. Downloading now.
Fair warning - this Dev can do top-notch visuals but isn't known for timely updates or keeping promises on release dates. If you are one of those that wants frequent updates, come back in a few years. ;)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes