Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The update is gonna be kinda lame for me as its just gonna be a family bonding session with mostly surrounding around Mark and Tiffany , Melanie being spied by neighborhood kids.........No lucy again , Probably one event with Sebastian. Looks like gonna have to wait till next year for some good story progression and content with Sebastian and Melanie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The update is gonna be kinda lame for me as its just gonna be a family bonding session with mostly surrounding around Mark and Tiffany , Melanie being spied by neighborhood kids.........No lucy again , Probably one event with Sebastian. Looks like gonna have to wait till next year for some good story progression and content with Sebastian and Melanie.
mc has twins and secretary and roomie while tiff and her parents are away.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hi! Just a quick progress update. The last two weeks were busy. Slowly, but surely I'm getting closer to the update.

1. I revised and finished the text for 4 events(event with Mark and Tiffany, an event with boys, and 2 events at the lake)

2. I made 5 new events (2 with Mark's father, and 3 in the neighbor's route) and started to make pictures for them.

3. I sent texts to translate.
_________

Overall state of the update:

3D locations - 100%

New characters - 100%

Text 70% (it's less now because I decided to add new content to the update)

Translation 40% (Progress with translation is going slow because for now I translate from one translator and don't want to spend my money on others)

Pictures 45% (I did a lot of new pictures but I also came up with a lot of new stuff which needs to be finished too)

These are next routes (including small interactions, events and scenes) that I need to do for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes