Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, just found this threat...haven't played the game yet.

Is it worthwhile in terms of graphics, storyline, character depth, etc.?
You should read the reviews tab. It has amazing renders, but the pace of renders is very slow. In other words, few distinct images per text. The writing is a weak point IMO. The dialogue just doesn't sound like how people speak to each other. And it's a very dialogue heavy game from the little I've played and what I've read in reviews. From what I've read in the reviews, there is also very little sexual content currently in the game.

The characters and scenes are incredible. I love the ultra-nubile look of the girls. Really good lighting, top quality art. But I'm going to give this a few updates before committing the time to playing.

Whatever happens with this game, I hope the dev continues producing renders in some kind of project, because they really are incredible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that everything is written in the tags, but sometimes the information is not complete. Is it possible to avoid NTR content in this game?
yes since atm only ntr scene is if doesn't rescue certain character from rape, with older woman it isn't love necessarily and rest girls don't have interactions with other guys.

Oct 6, 2021
You should read the reviews tab. It has amazing renders, but the pace of renders is very slow. In other words, few distinct images per text. The writing is a weak point IMO. The dialogue just doesn't sound like how people speak to each other. And it's a very dialogue heavy game from the little I've played and what I've read in reviews. From what I've read in the reviews, there is also very little sexual content currently in the game.

The characters and scenes are incredible. I love the ultra-nubile look of the girls. Really good lighting, top quality art. But I'm going to give this a few updates before committing the time to playing.

Whatever happens with this game, I hope the dev continues producing renders in some kind of project, because they really are incredible.
A, sorry - am new to the forum and did not see there is a separate review's tab.

I went back a few pages - there seems to be some censoring based on Patreon's T&Cs. Which version would you recommend me to download that has sufficient plot but not a lot of restrictions (e.g., having sex with your aunt, etc.).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought I saw something about changes according to Patreon's policy....

Where can I download the latest version then and start the story from scratch?
some changes were made quite a long ago but dunno if those were due patreon or not.

latest version is in op.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
some changes were made quite a long ago but dunno if those were due patreon or not.

latest version is in op.
Creators really really need to stop using Patreon. That service has hurt the adult gaming community a huge amount, and is continuing to do so. STOP USING PATREON ! If some service wants to limit your game, fuck em. Don't use that service.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Creators really really need to stop using Patreon. That service has hurt the adult gaming community a huge amount, and is continuing to do so. STOP USING PATREON ! If some service wants to limit your game, fuck em. Don't use that service.
maybe but not that easy task to get supporters to move from patreon to subscribe.

Reactions: Umariel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys i can't find a full walkthrough in my gamefolder can you help me with that
don't need, just visit on each place and talk to all who are in there and also try at different times.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
maybe but not that easy task to get supporters to move from patreon to subscribe.
No it's not. All you have to do is shut down your service to that platform. If they still want to support the game, then they can click on subscribestar instead. it's not that difficult.

At a certain point, creators are just going to have to move and get it over with. Or they will forever be under patreon's boot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No it's not. All you have to do is shut down your service to that platform. If they still want to support the game, then they can click on subscribestar instead. it's not that difficult.

At a certain point, creators are just going to have to move and get it over with. Or they will forever be under patreon's boot.
well that's 1 way but risky as it can lead to big drop on supporters.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes