KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 1626961
Progress of the update.
Hi, guys! Sorry that I was silent and didn't tell any news for a whole month. I just didn't produce enough results for a good post. But finally I'm here.
And here is the info on update:
1) Mostly I was focused on making new pictures.
2) Meanwhile I was working on polishing the events, improving and expanding the story. I updated the plan for the update by adding the events which I'm planning to do. You can check it out below.

I mostly didn't share any news about the update because of this adding, changing and expanding of the update:
So, how it started. I kinda got caught up in the routine of doing the update. Then, one day I just looked at it with a fresh mind and realized that everything is a bit boring. I came up with some new juicy things and events but it took a lot of time. So I wanted to get some results to share first. It's embarrassing to post when there is no real progress made.
3) I continued to work on the code of the game and coded everything that was already translated.
4) I started to work on sound design for the game. If everything goes well, I may be able to show it to you soon.
P.S.

So, guys. Just wanted to tell you where did I disappear and why the fuck the update is taking so long? Usually, I'm not talking about my personal life l because till now I was able to handle any problems I encountered without spending too much time on it. But this time unfortunately I overestimated myself in a big way. And I didn't even notice how in the blink of an eye I wasted many weeks because of the issue.
Okay, what am I talking about: I got a new job 5 months ago. It may sound like a joke, but unfortunately it's not. I didn't plan to stop working on False Hero and I hoped I would be able to continue working on it as I used to. But as I said, I overestimated myself big time.
You're probably think: "Come on, are you kidding? You're telling it only now." Yep, only now...
So why I didn't tell anything earlier?
Because of 2 reasons:
  1. I didn't want it to sound like an excuse. Because I believed that with the amount of passion I have for FH, I won't have any problems with working on two things at a time.
  2. I thought if I would tell you about it I would have a good excuse to work less.
As I said, till this moment I was used not to share any personal problems I encounter in my life and it may sound ridiculous but I just didn't realize that this thing I must share with you. I kept thinking that I should fix this problem without worrying you.
Suddenly I realized that is all such a bullshit. I should just tell you straight. And maybe I was afraid of what you would all think. I was especially worried about this because I started to read comments like I am a milker and all. And I'm embarrassed to tell but it affected me.
Now I understand how stupid I was. All I need to focus on is implementing the update and making progress every day. And my goal is just tell you how my things are going without any bullshit. Bad, good, doesn't matter.
Now I understand that it was very important to tell you right away and not just feed you with weak excuses.

In my defense I can tell that I wasn't slacking off. Every day I was working on the game, it was just hard to find the time while I wasn't used to a new schedule. That's why my productivity sucked.
But now I'm making progress in that regard. I sorted out my schedule and became more consistent. Last week was especially productive. I'm motivated to continue to work like that and I believe with that consistency I will finish the update in no time.
And here is the plan of the update. As you know I'm not telling deadlines but you can see in detail how close I am to finish this update.
Plan for the update:
As I said above I realized that I missed a lot of great opportunities for the events in this update. It didn't have an atmosphere I would want it to have. It turned out kinda strange, like a slideshow of different interactions. So I was working on improving that. I tried to make everything more lively, I added new characters and interesting interactions.
This plan was made a bit sloppy before. And I decided to add a lot of new things along the way. So I updated it for more clarity.
These are next routes (including small interactions, events and scenes) that I need to do for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for this huge post. I hope you managed to read through this. :D See you soon with more news!
So we are going to have a whole update about the family bonding with Mark's Dad? Meanwhile, our whole goal is to weaken Mel's relationship with Mark so we can have an affair with her? I mean it might be just my preference, but that sounds both boring but also counterintuitive for we want to happen with Mel. Essentially the whole update will be a build-up for her future content with some spice in between (Scene with Seb and the masturbation scene with the dildo) but with Mark center front in it and honestly, I have zero ideas why I should care about him other then being an obstacle for getting into Mel's pants. Another problem I have with this is I have no clue when will see what you're building in this update will come to actual fruition. A year? or something close to that, as you will probably make content for another set of characters after this update (I'm not knocking on your work ethic, I'm just being realistic with your track record on releasing content). Honestly, I think you could just have the most important scenes of the trip shown as flashbacks while having scenes with Seb if you think they are that important for the character's development instead of having a whole update with the family as a CenterPoint instead of Sebastian.

Lastly, I want to say that Mel's story is my favorite, but when I read the changelog it made me think I have no reason to play the upcoming update at all, but as always that is just one's personal opinion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So we are going to have a whole update about the family bonding with Mark's Dad? Meanwhile, our whole goal is to weaken Mel's relationship with Mark so we can have an affair with her? I mean it might be just my preference, but that sounds both boring but also counterintuitive for we want to happen with Mel. Essentially the whole update will be a build-up for her future content with some spice in between (Scene with Seb and the masturbation scene with the dildo) but with Mark center front in it and honestly, I have zero ideas why I should care about him other then being an obstacle for getting into Mel's pants. Another problem I have with this is I have no clue when will see what you're building in this update will come to actual fruition. A year? or something close to that, as you will probably make content for another set of characters after this update (I'm not knocking on your work ethic, I'm just being realistic with your track record on releasing content). Honestly, I think you could just have the most important scenes of the trip shown as flashbacks while having scenes with Seb if you think they are that important for the character's development instead of having a whole update with the family as a CenterPoint instead of Sebastian.

Lastly, I want to say that Mel's story is my favorite, but when I read the changelog it made me think I have no reason to play the upcoming update at all, but as always that is just one's personal opinion.
Well remember it is the devs game, so he has every right to take it where he wants and how he wants to do it, but yeah I had a bit the same problem when read the changelog. I thought this was a male MC game about Seb and his relations with the girls and not Mark and his father or all other potential males in the game, where the girls had possibly some side stories with content I might not be a super fan of, since that kind of drama almost always makes MC seem stupid and blind or the girls in question stupid and blind or extreme easy victims that have to be saved all the time unless when it comes to MC who has to work hard for it to build trust and/or domination, you know our regular bipolar LI's in certain genre of games that try to mix two genres even if avoidable. :p

This changelog sounds more like the game would have been better off for both Mel and her daughter as a female MC or multiple female MC game or even a full multiple protagonist game where the girls get corrupted by everyone also considering plans for others. Focus seems way too far away from the male MC in my eyes for a male MC game about a smart intrigant and just about adding drama, something also a game like OUR Fate fell over. Devs choice but think it is time for me to give up on this game, it seems to go in a way that is not for me and seems it is this direction that gives him energy so I would not want him to change that since him wanting to make the game is more important as me liking the direction it takes. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KillaMonka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe one route is to corrupt Mark and Tiff so Mark fucks Tiffany. Then you show the proof to Melany and turn her into your mindbreaked fuck pet like her daughter.
in that case patreon would get seizure and throw game and dev out of patreon due incest.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
in that case patreon would get seizure and throw game and dev out of patreon due incest.
I haven't played this game in a long time so I don't remember if you need an incest patch or whatever. But the game has a NTR tag and if I remember correctly the plan was to whore the girls in some routes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long time so I don't remember if you need an incest patch or whatever. But the game has a NTR tag and if I remember correctly the plan was to whore the girls in some routes.
mark isn't tiff's dad by blood but don't think patreon would look them shacking nicely.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Man why are all the games with awesome renders stuck in long term developments T.T
You could re-phrase it to : "Why are all the games stuck in long term developments"

It's because the developers behind those games are most often not professionals and are not a studio, so their work habits often suck, they don't have a structured work place, and having everything depend on them can be mind pressuring.

It's like giving a 10yo a cat and tell him to take good care of it. After 3 days half will have give up, a quarter will do so bad they'll probably kill the cat, and a few will effectively do take good care of it.

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
I played this game where in game Lucy interaction is very limited.
play xbox, spend night with lucy, kitchen morning evening, bathroom scene
but when i extract this game using rpaExtract... I find out that there are more event
here i uploaded few events screenshot

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I played this game where in game Lucy interaction is very limited.
play xbox, spend night with lucy, kitchen morning evening, bathroom scene
but when i extract this game using rpaExtract... I find out that there are more event
here i uploaded few events screenshot
Those are "left overs" from older version. He basically rewrote her storyline, so these are no longer part of it.

Reactions: Enyo_ and ameets21

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So malenie update end in the kitchen sending nudes to mc? Thats it
Don't know who malenie is, but I'm looking forward to Mel's content. By the way, it's been 6 months since last update : 02.08.21. Don't know if you remember guys, but I said once in this thread that we'll never see the end of this game. I'm gonna repeat myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

corcodeI

Nov 27, 2019
I know that everything is written in the tags, but sometimes the information is not complete. Is it possible to avoid NTR content in this game?

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I know that everything is written in the tags, but sometimes the information is not complete. Is it possible to avoid NTR content in this game?
I dont think its possible, mother & daughter are the main characters of the game, you could possibly just ignore the mom & daughter and focus on the clinic + cafe. Not sure if that will work, been a while since i downloaded this game and played.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I dont think its possible, mother & daughter are the main characters of the game, you could possibly just ignore the mom & daughter and focus on the clinic + cafe. Not sure if that will work, been a while since i downloaded this game and played.
When people ask about ntr they generally mean if other characters will steal girls from mc not the other way around

Reactions: corcodeI
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes