lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone knows where's a walkthrough of this game. The game itself says there's a guide in the folder of the game but couldn't find it. Thank you.

Dec 11, 2021
Pretty sure it tells you when you have reached the end of content for a person.
But I have the feeling I need to check each person to each time of day and each place... I am just afraid I miss something, as for now I don't see any new Actions.
What if there is showing several times "Action: Unknown"? Are those placeholder or should there be something in this version already?

Regards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But I have the feeling I need to check each person to each time of day and each place... I am just afraid I miss something, as for now I don't see any new Actions.
What if there is showing several times "Action: Unknown"? Are those placeholder or should there be something in this version already?

Regards
placeholders. twins have nightactions too so if you have done those too then end of update. can't miss anything since actions aren't tied to specific day.

Rettc

Aug 11, 2017
Are there any plans for a Walkthrough mod? Not asking for one, just wondering if someone's making it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's amazing that this has been going on for four years and barely gotten past teasing.
the MC's balls must have strangled themselves by now.
well he bedded 1 girl. anyways 4 years in realtime, 2+ weeks in gametime.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
lol, speaking of game time. With all that money he making, he could afford action any time he wants. And he doesn't even have to go to work if he doesn't feel like it.

sasisa

Feb 4, 2021
The Dev can't seem to decide what kind of game he wants to make. He keeps going back and making major alterations instead of moving forward.
Thats the problem with almost every dev, they dont have writer, but majority they will keep moving on even if their story doesnt make sense. I guess icstor, no uhh enyo wanting his project to be a prefect as his idea. Too bad wanting a prefect project can be seen as procrastination. Wasting too much time can wear down the interest of fans

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Thats the problem with almost every dev, they dont have writer, but majority they will keep moving on even if their story doesnt make sense. I guess icstor, no uhh enyo wanting his project to be a prefect as his idea. Too bad wanting a prefect project can be seen as procrastination. Wasting too much time can wear down the interest of fans
The story always made sense, he just suddenly changed his mind about what he wanted it to be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
icstor just milks.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
well he bedded 1 girl. anyways 4 years in realtime, 2+ weeks in gametime.
Sounds like the MC should invest in a club and some rope. Much easier to tie them up for a good banging when they are unconscious.
(but that's evil! gasp! How could anyone say such a thing!)
<---- demon. I never claimed to be good

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone have a full save up through .37? I lost my files when my hard drive crapped out on me. I would like to get me back to where I was. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes