endriux

May 5, 2018
Dev was very active on this forum and now silence. It's a pity because the twins are very interesting. It seems that this game will share the fate of Milfy City.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Dev is still active. He just just replied a week or so ago that he still targets release by end of this month so let's see if he meets his deadline this time. Besides, Stephanie subliminally asks us to wait a bit longer and how could we say no to this cutie while holding a "banana" in her hand ? :p

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Dev is still active. He just just replied a week or so ago that he still targets release by end of this month so let's see if he meets his deadline this time. Besides, Stephanie subliminally asks us to wait a bit longer and how could we say no to this cutie while holding a "banana" in her hand ? :p

Fuck Stephanie and fuck all the rest, I want Melanie!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It never fails. Every time I tell myself I've waited long enough and I'm ready to drop this game and move on, somebody posts a teaser (even the same ones most of the time) and I change my mind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The file is too big tho can someone upload it to anonfile pls appreciate it.
how uploading it to anonfiles would change things? if it goes over mega's limit then either use megabasterd and find it's proxylist to be added there or do overnight dl.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
No hatred for this dev or any other, but if you (or anyone for that matter) struggle on more than one occasion to reach the deadline that you promised publicly then stop making public promises about deadlines and just explain that the update is taking longer and you don't have an accurate time frame, this way you let everyone know that it's being worked on, but you don't give out any false hopes that it'll be out by a certain day only to have it be delayed again.

Reactions: endriux

endriux

May 5, 2018
how uploading it to anonfiles would change things? if it goes over mega's limit then either use megabasterd and find it's proxylist to be added there or do overnight dl.
Anonfile has a pretty good download rate compared to the rest of the servers. From them I always download the fastest.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No hatred for this dev or any other, but if you (or anyone for that matter) struggle on more than one occasion to reach the deadline that you promised publicly then stop making public promises about deadlines and just explain that the update is taking longer and you don't have an accurate time frame, this way you let everyone know that it's being worked on, but you don't give out any false hopes that it'll be out by a certain day only to have it be delayed again.
Come on now, do you think...
  1. Your point hasn't been raised ad nauseum by multiple people before during all the delays?
  2. And then Enyo replied to explain why?
  3. And then Enyo promise not to do it again?
  4. And then Enyo just went ahead and did it again?
  5. And then the whole cycle repeats?
1655487031598.png

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes