BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's frustrating because this scene was teased for quite some time, was supposed to be a part of last update, and it's ommited again.
Yup, Enyo likes to mess with us like how the MC used to be cunning before have his personality and motives completely changed

Jun 7, 2020
Could it be that the renders are made in Blender (or another 3d software) and the models imported from Daz3d, because that lighting is way to good? If not, impressive nonetheless.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Could it be that the renders are made in Blender (or another 3d software) and the models imported from Daz3d, because that lighting is way to good? If not, impressive nonetheless.
This is more a post to remind F95 to notify me on posts to this thread, but I am also extremely interested in this as well. Enyo Eerie is active enough here that we might get a response.

Dec 25, 2017
Can't you change the character's name? I can't play games that don't change the character's name, no reason it's perfect for me, it loses all the immersion

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can't you change the character's name? I can't play games that don't change the character's name, no reason it's perfect for me, it loses all the immersion
Check OP. The rename MC mod is made by me and in my testing seems to work perfectly.
I'm not sure on the Gallery Mod. I did see in the previous version that it had a rename MC function, but it is not listed on the latest version. that doesn't mean it's not there. I just haven't tested it.

Reactions: Enyo_

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
How to proceed with Lucy's rehearsal event? The walkthrough stated that there will be an event after 3rd time but it's not happening.
Is it connected to other girls route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to proceed with Lucy's rehearsal event? The walkthrough stated that there will be an event after 3rd time but it's not happening.
Is it connected to other girls route?
what walkthrough? ingame has good enuf guide on what to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Walkthrough from the OP.
Tho,it looks like Lucy scenes were changed according to some comments in the thread.
like said it's outdated and was outdated even before latest revamp. use ingame guide to advance.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.png Devlog 20/11/2020
Hi! Sorry, guys, that I didn't write for a long time. I'm trying to deliver the update as fast as possible. So it take all of my time. My plan was to create 10 new events with Jane so here is the progress of the update:
Text: I wrote 7 events and I keep working on 3 more events.
Translation: I translated 6 events already.
Art: I made 5 events with Jane (about 320 pics), rendered 100 of them.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes