cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we have an option to only go for Tiffany somehow? Or at least not go for Melanie while going for Tiffany? I really couldn't care less about the other girls since Tiffany is so damn cute. I mean I really wish we have an ending for some characters so we can end up with Tiffany when the game finished
nope, road to tiff's pants goes via mel.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, so, I am playing through the game again because the old saves don't work. So Mel is working on her trust issues with Tiffy, and Tiffy opens up about her fear that Seb has rejected her because of some mistake or failing on her part. When Tiffy explains it to mom, I love the revelation that Mom makes to Tiffy ... that her "boyfriend" (unbeknownst to Mel) is a 'gentleman.' Tiffy is too young and inexperienced to understand it, but it is a sweet moment where mom reveals that her new beau (Sebby) is too considerate of her to take advantage of her while drunk out of respect for her. Kind of throws the "false hero" thing to the side. I guess even "false heroes" have their limits.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
no need to start over.
on the front page: " Old saves don't seem to work. You may have to start a new game! "

and other people claim the same. I'm not chancing MY luck on being a lucky one that doesn't have to start over.
Plus this game reminds me of healslut (which is actually a very good game), but there are too many changes to the middle, the beginning, sideways, up and down that requires starting over to make sure you see everything new even IF the saves work.
For example, how many times has the prologue been changed in this game? At least 3 if you've been playing since the start.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.35 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
on the front page: " Old saves don't seem to work. You may have to start a new game! "

and other people claim the same. I'm not chancing MY luck on being a lucky one that doesn't have to start over.
Plus this game reminds me of healslut (which is actually a very good game), but there are too many changes to the middle, the beginning, sideways, up and down that requires starting over to make sure you see everything new even IF the saves work.
For example, how many times has the prologue been changed in this game? At least 3 if you've been playing since the start.
One of my saves worked but that was one where I had not started on Janes story yet, and that one is working without errors. All other LI’s stories I had finished was still intact, so he must have changed something specific in Janes script.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
One of my saves worked but that was one where I had not started on Janes story yet, and that one is working without errors. All other LI’s stories I had finished was still intact, so he must have changed something specific in Janes script.

Ahh ok. That does make sense actually since Jane was the only LI to receive updates this time around. Therefore, if she wasn't started It's understandable that the save would work.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Great game but am I the only one who feels it missing key scenes. Like first time he fucks Jane in office, we dont see any alternate views. Or the time he fucks her at her apt, again, we dont see many views. For the game that focussed on lot of details, the end result of the main thing that the game is about, is missing. Please add more renders to key scenes.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
started Jane's path and i was worried there was gonna be no new scenes just the old ones recycled. Eventually you get to the new stuff and its pretty good tbh. i hope there wont be any more remaking the same stuff anymore in the future

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Do the different choices have an impact on the story? Like with Jane, you can either be nice and gentle or you can be harsh and demanding. I like the idea of her being submissive, but I'm not a big fan of being an asshole to her and making her upset. So I naturally go with the more gentle options. But I'm wondering if that will make me miss out on some submissive scenes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone got the download link to 0.30 ? wanna try the mod so I need the old version of the game
never mind found it, they had not deleted it from anomhost yet

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Great game but am I the only one who feels it missing key scenes. Like first time he fucks Jane in office, we dont see any alternate views. Or the time he fucks her at her apt, again, we dont see many views. For the game that focussed on lot of details, the end result of the main thing that the game is about, is missing. Please add more renders to key scenes.
I 100% agree and I'm not sure if there is missing scenes / renders or if it is supposed to be this way. This is why in my review (comment) I said this amount of work doesnt seem to fit 3 to 4 months of work.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Can't help but feeling the creator is lazy when it comes to showing different angles and whatnot in certain scenes.
the text describes what is going, but it's not shown on screen.
It happened in this update in the office when he first fucked Jane, didn't get to see anything but her face pretty much the entire time.

And it has happened in the past a bunch of times as well. When Melanie and her daughter are having a talk and she paints her toe nails, we didn't get to see anything either. Same thing when the girl that lives with him now (forgot her name) puts her legs and feet in his lap, we only get to see her face and upper part of her body the entire dialogue...what's the point of even mentioning her legs and feet in the text if you're not gonna show anything anyway.

Feels like most of the time we get to look at their faces instead of showing hot and sexy angles of their bodies. And on the rare occasion we do get to see something it is the same PoV the entire scene, going back and forth of either a close up on boobs or pussy, no other body parts or sexy angles are shown.

And with jane standing in the office removing her cloths and trying on new stuff, standing in the same position, barely moving when bending over..it's the same stuff from previous updates with a few different clothes. either the creator is extremely unimaginative or trying to get off with making as little work as possible re-using old stuff with small differences.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes