Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 1525647 View attachment 1525648

Hi! Quick update on what of I was doing last weeks:
1) I was working on revising the events. After that, I sent some of them to a translator.
2) Mostly I was focused on making new pictures. I made pictures for the 1-st event and I continued working on pictures for the lake event. There are tons of pictures from different angles there, so it's a lot of work.
3) Also I continued working on Mark/Tiffany event.
4) I couldn't help myself and did some revising of old content with Melanie/Tiffany. I didn't change the story, but I did some fixing here and there to improve writing overall.
The progress I made is unimpressive. I need to work faster, I know.
And I feel really bad that I started to make posts so rarely. I will try to fix that and post every week from now on. That's a promise.

Here is the update on the development:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
I realized that not telling deadlines wasn't a good idea for me. I became too relaxed and started to work at a very slow speed. But I won't jump from one idea to another. For now I will increase my focus and will try to be more responsible in making deadlines which I set for myself. (Also I promise to make one post a week. I think it will help me too.)
There is a great thing about not telling deadlines though. I really like that I stop promising all of the time and then delay again and again. Now you see how much I did and can make your conclusions. Nobody feels so frustrated and I'm not letting anyone down.
Just to clarify. I don't like the lack of responsibility without deadlines. I like that nobody is sad or frustrated because of delayed updates. You see for yourself my progress with the update and you know what to expect.
Months without updating to have those horrible events? ...........................

• Sad
Reactions: Enyo_

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Release an update without animation once a year?
Or constantly lying about the release date? :FacePalm:
Nobody is holding a gun to your head to pledge on his work, after the last fiasco he made it clear that he wont give any dead lines
as for the animation, if the story and chars are interesting and well done i dont really care...and thats my personal opinion.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Is this fan art
or something?? There is no new update right??
Patreon previews mostly far future ntr routes. Probably bait tbh i don't think this game will go this far before being abandoned. Enyo_ can't even fix menu ui scalling which was supposed to be done over year ago.
Melanie, last 7 with Tiffany at lake, and i think Mark looking at Tiffany, are from next update.

Last edited:

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Patreon previews mostly far future ntr routes. Probably bait tbh i don't think this game will go this far before being abandoned. Enyo_ can't even fix menu ui scalling which was supposed to be done over year ago.
Melanie, last 7 with Tiffany at lake, and i think Mark looking at Tiffany, are from next update.
U can see the potential with these previews.. Truly sad tbh

Reactions: 03abc

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Got drunk and had another "divine" vision. 6 months from now, Enyo will go back to not having deadlines.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I can't promise fast updates. But I can promise not to ever abandon the game. I love doing False Hero too much. I wouldn't never be able to stop doing this. :giggle: I also promise that we will get to these events for sure!

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes