Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo bro would you drop some teaser render? It's been a month since last one. Melanie would be best :)
Sorry for not posting anything. But I finally did. You should check it out there is more there ;)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know of any online playthroughs available? I only have an iPhone these days and no possibility of getting a new computer anytime soon. Haven’t seen 0.35 or 0.37…
No, there is no possibility to play online False Hero right now. :(

Reactions: Hideg

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Should I look at the glass half-full (Enyo is probably hard at work for the next release so no new update for the last few weeks) or half-empty (oh crap, Enyo has probably fallen back into her old bad habits of delay + silence again)? :unsure:
I was a bit sick and I let myself to fall in my old habits, but now I'm back! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, on his patreon, he posted something at the beginning of November.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Screenshot_2.png
"[...] where you'll be able to choose and decide what you want to do with the girls."
What does ntr have to do with what I want to do with the girls? Does ntr in this game mean cheating by fucking the MC?
And if I say "no" I cannot corrupt/have sex with a girl that is already in a relationship?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
What does ntr have to do with what I want to do with the girls? Does ntr in this game mean cheating by fucking the MC?
And if I say "no" I cannot corrupt/have sex with a girl that is already in a relationship?
Mhh I think NTR in this game mostly stands for . So the MC steals the girls from the antagonists. So his plan e.g. is to steal Melanie from Mark (her husband). In the beginning you also see some sexual scenes between Mark and Melanie but its rather vanilla and the MC controls Melanie in a certain way while doing that. Have a look for yourself.

If we would change the perspective and Mark would be the MC then it would be . If the perspective would be out of Melanie's POV then it would be cheating.

So whether its NTR always is a question of the perspective in the end.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Mhh I think NTR in this game mostly stands for . So the MC steals the girls from the antagonists. So his plan e.g. is to steal Melanie from Mark (her husband). In the beginning you also see some sexual scenes between Mark and Melanie but its rather vanilla and the MC controls Melanie in a certain way while doing that. Have a look for yourself.

If we would change the perspective and Mark would be the MC then it would be . If the perspective would be out of Melanie's POV then it would be cheating.

So whether its NTR always is a question of the perspective in the end.
Yeah, of course, the perspective changes the term. But I expect the tags to be from the perspective of the MC.
Because in the screenshot I posted it says "netorare" which would mean someone steals from the MC.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Yeah, of course, the perspective changes the term. But I expect the tags to be from the perspective of the MC.
Because in the screenshot I posted it says "netorare" which would mean someone steals from the MC.
Mh yes, thats a general problem with f95zone. I wrote about it here:

About the definition:

Preamble: The problem with the NTR genre-tag on f95zone:
As you might have noticed, there exists a huge problem concerning the polarization of the community towards the term NTR. As the definition remains unclear and f95zone only offers NTR and cheating as tags, people play games and read/see stories they don't intentionally want to. I don't want to go too far into politics but I would find it helpful if the team of f95zone would add more genre tags. We all know that kinks and fetishs are very individual and subjective and people are very, and I mean very sensitive about it. Thus we should provide all tools necessary to help people find what they search for, without beeing triggered. IMHO this would help a lot to dispers polarization happening around here.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes