cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Little help here,
If I remember in the ntr route there is a scene where Melanie has sex with Mark.
Is that scene deleted?
NOT ntr. if it isn't there on remake then prolly cuz players whined too much that it's ntr and don't see married couple having sex could be ntr since atm seb isn't after love.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see the poorly implemented sandbox and terrible spelling still exists.
1. at least it's not big aka many places to visit and 2. that you can blame translator or google/etc if dev decided to use those to translate whatever language to english.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
NOT ntr. if it isn't there on remake then prolly cuz players whined too much that it's ntr and don't see married couple having sex could be ntr since atm seb isn't after love.
Thanks for the reply

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Enyo bro would you drop some teaser render? It's been a month since last one. Melanie would be best :)
Kind of disappointed how the plot for the mom has changed. It used to be much more fun. Now it seems that she is the one who is in control of the situation not the MC.
Enyo sabotaged his own game by changing Melanie's storyline

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Three weeks later: Do you still have to hide your pain? Or are we going somewhere?
2023 Bro. It's more than time to move on from this one. Check out " Monkey Business ", " Life in Santa County " and " FreshWomen " for example. Great stuff and the wait isn't that long compared to this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Should I look at the glass half-full (Enyo is probably hard at work for the next release so no new update for the last few weeks) or half-empty (oh crap, Enyo has probably fallen back into her old bad habits of delay + silence again)? :unsure:

Apr 9, 2019
Does anyone know of any online playthroughs available? I only have an iPhone these days and no possibility of getting a new computer anytime soon. Haven’t seen 0.35 or 0.37…

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
You can join his discord , the dev has said that next update is more like a character development of mother and daughter as they are going to visit tiffany's grandparents so don't expect much sexual content with sebastian as they will be interacting with their family members and neighbor kids. It will be more through melanie and tiffany's pov and not sebastian.

Apr 9, 2019
getting a new phone or tablet might as well be getting a new computer…not in the cards at present. That’s why i was wondering if anyone just had uploaded a play through…

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
!14 .png
Progress of the update 11/02/2021
Hi! It has become a bad habit of mine to fall off the radar for a long time. Sorry about that! I got really sick recently and was spending most of my time doing nothing except coughing, sneezing and laying on the bed. No progress with update for about 2 weeks. I occasionally was answering on some questions but it was the best I could do with my weak will at that time. So I wanted to do something before posting any update info. You can take a look at some more drafts of what I was working on in .
These weeks weren't productive. While getting better, I was mostly working on the texts and was sending them to translators. Also, I had time to work just a bit on the pictures. Nothing significant. But I missed making the game while I was being sick. And now I'm super motivated. I managed to create some good quality stuff.
Actually, the update is not that far off so please don't be super sad! Text is almost done and as I said I'm already sending text to translators. But I didn't do any progress with pictures. :rolleyes: Almost. I can't add anything except that I will try to be faster.
Also, I still don't say any deadlines. And rightfully so. :LOL: I'm in deep shit.

Overall state of the update:
3D locations - 100%
New characters - 100%
Text 85%
Translation 30%
Pictures 30%
Code 0%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes