Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
One quick comment. I notice some people have issues with the game being "dark". IMHO, in real life I'm a nice decent guy married to a wonderful woman. No means No to me. I respect my female friends and coworkers etc. THAT ALL SAID. When I play a game, D&D, Video game, whatever it may be it is to escape reality, to be something I'm not in real life. To step away from the social constraints and pressures. Just let loose a bit. So with that said, go dark. Do black as night. Paint it all black. Don't change your vision. Just my humble two cents. Don't get me wrong I have my tolerances as much as the next person and if the game exceeds those thresholds I'll move on but I don't expect the dev to change the game to make it about cotton candy.
May be I misunderstood, but for me special scenes during the night are very dark and not easy to watch in details. They could be a little bit lighter, even without changing the character of the game and mood. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
May be I misunderstood, but for me special scenes during the night are very dark and not easy to watch in details. They could be a little bit lighter, even without changing the character of the game and mood. ;)
I think you're talking about old scenes like Melanie/Mark for example. Yep, I also noticed that night scenes a bit too dark and it's quite hard to understand what's going on. So I changed how I work with night lights in new updates.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 1381606
Hi! As I promised, I'm just informing you of the progress of this update.
I wasn't very productive and I'm not satisfied with the amount of things I made. :( But it is what it is. Mostly I was working on Melanie's new content and special event with Twins.
So here is the update on the development:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't tell any deadlines now(I explained in my previous posts why :HideThePain: ). But I can tell that I plan to release the update in the near future. Not soon though, because as you can see there is still a lot of work to do.
But I promise that it won't take months! Even if I won't be able to implement everything from this plan, I will release it no matter what at a specific time that I set for myself.
So are you planning to implement some new characters?
And did you made some progress the last three weeks?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I played an earlier release of this over 2 years ago (July 2019) and have only come back just now to see what all of the glowing comments were about. What I'm finding is a sandbox where locations and time periods still feel like an empty desert. This thing should have been converted to a linear VN. At the very least if keeping the sandbox around, there should be a journal so the player can see what next events that haven't been seen are available with a shortcut to take us there.

What content is there is excellent, but the sandbox desert takes away from the playing experience, and gives the impression that this is more like a 0.1 than something three years old.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played an earlier release of this over 2 years ago (July 2019) and have only come back just now to see what all of the glowing comments were about. What I'm finding is a sandbox where locations and time periods still feel like an empty desert. This thing should have been converted to a linear VN. At the very least if keeping the sandbox around, there should be a journal so the player can see what next events that haven't been seen are available with a shortcut to take us there.

What content is there is excellent, but the sandbox desert takes away from the playing experience, and gives the impression that this is more like a 0.1 than something three years old.
well to see what's available just have to visit everywhere and yes it's tedious.

this got rebooted quite a while ago so that's 1 reason why not that advanced.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So are you planning to implement some new characters?
And did you made some progress the last three weeks?
Yep, but it is just filler characters. They will appear only on "family trip".
And yep, I made a lot of progress. I will make a post about this tomorrow, I think.

Reactions: Weltmeister

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Yep, I agree with you. I also noticed that the world is kinda empty now. I'm working on this. Also, I'm working on implementing quest log too (journal). So it will all be fixed... (someday):HideThePain:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I had a bunch of Tiffany events that weren't unlocked yet.
Finished the content for Melanie apparently and now I can't access the house so I don't know how to get access to any of Tiffany's events.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Finished the content for Melanie apparently and now I can't access the house so I don't know how to get access to any of Tiffany's events.

What events do you mean? I'm asking because all events are through Melanie right now. You can't skip Tiffany's events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

earlier save or wait that new version comes.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
What events do you mean? I'm asking because all events are through Melanie right now. You can't skip Tiffany's events.
There are 5 that all say "ACTION: "UNKNOWN."

Worth mentioning that I used a save from May of last year

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Progress of the update 09/24/2021
!9 .png

Hi! Sorry about not posting anything for a long time. I haven't been sitting on my ass and doing nothing these days, so don't worry. I actually managed to make a lot of progress on the update!
First of all, I finished all the new locations and characters so now I'm already fully working on pictures for the events.
I finished Mark's father country house
You can take a look at the house where Melanie, Mark and Tiffany will be living during the family trip. As I was saying before, the atmosphere is very important for me so I did a lot of work on making it authentic, creating a sweet vibe of the countryside.
At first it looked like this:
Now it looks like this:
Also, I created kitchen and other places for events. Here is an example:

Standard one:
New one:
New characters:
I finished working on all new characters. I always work a lot on making a character look authentic so that they can convey his personality in the right way.
Uncle
At first I had an idea to make him look kinda like this:
I thought that most people who plays adult games imagine having an uncle as an old fat and perverted. So I wanted to try something new.
But I changed my mind because I thought that this uncle will look more like a gachi meme and that he doesn't convey emotions that I need, when he's looking like that.
So I changed my mind. I decided that uncle will look like a good hearted retired old man with a big belly and I think I conveyed it pretty well.
Last days I also managed to do a lot of progress on writing events and I finished working on the text for the first half of the update.
As for the pictures, mostly, I was focused on boys peeping at the Tiffany event.
I also started to send texts on translations.
Anyway, that's it for the progress of the update. You can take at the progress in more details in my

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Progress of the update 09/24/2021
View attachment 1420509

Hi! Sorry about not posting anything for a long time. I haven't been sitting on my ass and doing nothing these days, so don't worry. I actually managed to make a lot of progress on the update!
First of all, I finished all the new locations and characters so now I'm already fully working on pictures for the events.
I finished Mark's father country house
You can take a look at the house where Melanie, Mark and Tiffany will be living during the family trip. As I was saying before, the atmosphere is very important for me so I did a lot of work on making it authentic, creating a sweet vibe of the countryside.
At first it looked like this:
Now it looks like this:
Also, I created kitchen and other places for events. Here is an example:

Standard one:
New one:
New characters:
I finished working on all new characters. I always work a lot on making a character look authentic so that they can convey his personality in the right way.
Uncle
At first I had an idea to make him look kinda like this:
I thought that most people who plays adult games imagine having an uncle as an old fat and perverted. So I wanted to try something new.
But I changed my mind because I thought that this uncle will look more like a gachi meme and that he doesn't convey emotions that I need, when he's looking like that.
So I changed my mind. I decided that uncle will look like a good hearted retired old man with a big belly and I think I conveyed it pretty well.
Last days I also managed to do a lot of progress on writing events and I finished working on the text for the first half of the update.
As for the pictures, mostly, I was focused on boys peeping at the Tiffany event.
I also started to send texts on translations.
Anyway, that's it for the progress of the update. You can take at the progress in more details in my
very nice images.....just the beard of mark dad looking a bit weird...make it more thick, visible, hairy....it looks like cotton of cotton candy

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes