Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
All is good, all is fine but Enyo don't promise us update soon if you can't deliver :p and we all who are watching you know you will take actuall quite a few months to make it happen :p
Yep, I agree. So I don't make any deadlines public now. :giggle: Of course, I have a deadline for myself, but I'm not telling it.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is ntr content will Melanie (sex with Mark and handjob to him). Some events with Tiffany. That's all for now.
1st to be ntr (by f95 definition) reqs that seb loves her still or will love her in future, 2nd isn't that true either since if he has feelings for her then he won't let her get assaulted.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
The renders looks amazing. One of the best, if I dare say. Hey Enyo_ do you make the renders all by yourself? If yes, then how many renders are you capable for making on a good day?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1st to be ntr (by f95 definition) reqs that seb loves her still or will love her in future, 2nd isn't that true either since if he has feelings for her then he won't let her get assaulted.
I think kinda the same, actually. But a lot of guys on f95 thinks that everything that at least slightly connected with other men is ntr. So I'm kinda simplifying this.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
The renders looks amazing. One of the best, if I dare say. Hey Enyo_ do you make the renders all by yourself? If yes, then how many renders are you capable for making on a good day?
Thank you! Yep, I make them all by myself :cool: Now to your question. It is kinda complicated question so I will answer in detail.
1) If I need to create different scenes with different lighting, camera shots and different poses., then I think on a great day I can do 2 pictures. :HideThePain: That's maybe the reason why I'm doing the update so long. :ROFLMAO: I'm overly perfectionist with this.
2) If the scene the same(same lighting, same environment), only different camera shots and just a bit different pose then I can make 5-8 pictures.
3)If the scene the same(same lighting, same environment), camera shots the same and only thing I need to change is pose, then I can make 20 pictures.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
What can possibly take 6gb in this game? Being a DIK first season is about that size, I think, and it has 20 hours of content. Was the game finished while I was absent?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think kinda the same, actually. But a lot of guys on f95 thinks that everything that at least slightly connected with other men is ntr. So I'm kinda simplifying this.
i know that sadly since they refuse to accept that ntr is only what f95 says not whatever ntr guidebook says.

What can possibly take 6gb in this game? Being a DIK first season is about that size, I think, and it has 20 hours of content. Was the game finished while I was absent?
graphics (dunno if enyo uses webp or png) and not finished.

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
One picture in the game is about 2.5 mb. The game has about 2800 pictures. The rest of the math on you ;)
The game is not finished yet. Not even close, I would say.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
One picture in the game is about 2.5 mb. The game has about 2800 pictures. The rest of the math on you ;)
The game is not finished yet. Not even close, I would say.

I think I am stuck. I did all of the events in the twins house, at the evening Kate shows three events like "manager" and "doctor visit" in grey I can't press. Cafe is either close, or there is a "no-event" when you just drink coffee and nothing happens at lunch.

The storyline stopped at the "magic wand money" to the manager. The last update I plaid there was also a development of the cafe talks, and some other content. Was it cut?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I am stuck. I did all of the events in the twins house, at the evening Kate shows three events like "manager" and "doctor visit" in grey I can't press. Cafe is either close, or there is a "no-event" when you just drink coffee and nothing happens at lunch.

The storyline stopped at the "magic wand money" to the manager. The last update I plaid there was also a development of the cafe talks, and some other content. Was it cut?
if you didn't restart on .35 then do it.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
newest release.
If you have done all the twins events in the evening I think you have to visit them early in the morning for next ones.
I think i stalked them none stop all day to find that one out.

gnaa

Aug 18, 2020
i don't know if i should feels this, but melanie is such a pain, i barely had a few sessions with her and i'm annoyed already

• Thinking Face

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

What event did you see the last?

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Simple question is there any sex scenes now or just teasing? And is so called false hero still just a bitch to be pushed but everybody?

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes