Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Keep up the good work, I don't mind if it takes longer, good things take time!

It was obvious in the last update: One twin is nerdy, kinda shy, almost desperetaly trying to be cute and all, but at the same time sticks her butt in her sisters face. The other twin is even more shy, not so lively, introverted and all. To me that is kind of like stereotypical within an adult game. But I don't really mind that at all, a game doesn't need to have realistic characters to be fun and entertaining, most often they need to be stereotypical or behave unrealistic.

Oh, there is one even smaller flaw I noticed, that kinda bugs me: Why does Sebastian always, even if he's chilling with others, wear his suit? I mean doesn't he have something more cozy to wear? :D
Thank you for your feedback about stereotypical stuff in my game. Now I see what you mean. I agree that it's okay and this is how I planned the characters to be. :giggle:

About Sebastien's suit. I want to change it for a long time, actually. It also creeps me out a bit. But I have a question. Should I do it "choosable" or if Sebastien change location then his clothes should change automatically. If automatically, which is much much easier to do wouldn't it look weird that he change his clothes all of the sudden?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ok, I understand what Enyo was trying to express, but the dialogues with Kate don't look like teasing. MC just reminds Patrick, constantly asking what she means and pretending to be stupid. It all looks cringy, protracted and completely kills the mood. Dialogues like this have to balance delicately on the edge, but the MC almost immediately crosses the line and just does some bullshit. Throughout this story, what I wanted most was for Kate to just tell that idiot to fuck off and kick him out of the apartment. It really would be more satisfying than any sex scene.

And a lot of nice and cute nuances are just described by text, like "I kiss Kate's neck and cheek." Well, show it! All it takes is one render to improve the atmosphere and storytelling. It's still a visual novel.

And also, I think I will express the opinion of the majority here. You can throw out the rest of the characters or make them a side and make a game about MCs and twins and focus on that plot. Maybe then you can stop your creative convulsions.
Thank you for your feedback.

"And also, I think I will express the opinion of the majority here. You can throw out the rest of the characters or make them a side and make a game about MCs and twins and focus on that plot. Maybe then you can stop your creative convulsions."
Actually, I got the messages like this all the time. :LOL: "You can leave all characters and leave only Lucy." "Drop all other characters and leave only Tiffany with Melanie." etc. But it's okay, I understand. Tastes differ.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Actually, I got the messages like this all the time. :LOL: "You can leave all characters and leave only Lucy." "Drop all other characters and leave only Tiffany with Melanie." etc. But it's okay, I understand. Tastes differ.
Make a poll. I bet my ass that the twins will win by a wide margin. It's not really about who you focus on. You are clearly not coping with the amount of content that you decided to implement in the game. You have failed with your ambitions in every possible way. And it won't get better, I guarantee it.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
About Sebastien's suit. I want to change it for a long time, actually. It also creeps me out a bit. But I have a question. Should I do it "choosable" or if Sebastien change location then his clothes should change automatically. If automatically, which is much much easier to do wouldn't it look weird that he change his clothes all of the sudden?
Good question. I would make an introduction that he leaves some cozy clothes at the other places. He spents so many evenings at the twins house for example, it wouldn't be weird if he has a hoody and some sweatpants at their place to quickly change when he visits them. The same goes for the rest of the places. Or you tell that he always rushes home after work to change clothes.
And after you explained it once, it wouldn't be weird anymore. At least not as weird as always wearing a suit :whistle:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Good question. I would make an introduction that he leaves some cozy clothes at the other places. He spents so many evenings at the twins house for example, it wouldn't be weird if he has a hoody and some sweatpants at their place to quickly change when he visits them. The same goes for the rest of the places. Or you tell that he always rushes home after work to change clothes.
And after you explained it once, it wouldn't be weird anymore. At least not as weird as always wearing a suit :whistle:
Yep, I thought about something like this. You're right, if I will introduce it at least once, later people won't find it weird. So this is what I would probably do.

Reactions: Weltmeister

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Make a poll. I bet my ass that the twins will win by a wide margin. It's not really about who you focus on. You are clearly not coping with the amount of content that you decided to implement in the game. You have failed with your ambitions in every possible way. And it won't get better, I guarantee it.
That's some really unipositive way of thinking. :oops: With that mindset I think I would work even slowly. Most importantly, I enjoy working on other characters. So I don't have any plan to delete anyone. If nobody wouldn't like some character, but I would like it, I would still leave it in the game. :geek:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
How far can you go with tiffany and Lucy? I see a lot of tiffamy dialogue in her bedroom saying "unknown." Can I unlock those somehow?
No, not yet. All unknown actions will not open in this version of the game. It's for future content.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
I started playing this game on this update (0.37) and so far I've been progressing and as much as I do I'm enjoying it and I really want to thank Enyo_ for such a gem. Every game has its flaws but not every game is that well written and diverse.
Seeing as the dev is also very active on this thread and always replying and answering everyone made me respect him more.

So far I have one question duno if it's been asked before: in the 3/3 action with Ashley the corruption choice says it is not implemented so we only can only choose [Be nice].. Is it that a different choice should have been made before or it just hasn't been added to the game because if so I won't do the 3/3 so when it's implemented I will choose it. Thank you

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I started playing this game on this update (0.37) and so far I've been progressing and as much as I do I'm enjoying it and I really want to thank Enyo_ for such a gem. Every game has its flaws but not every game is that well written and diverse.
Seeing as the dev is also very active on this thread and always replying and answering everyone made me respect him more.

So far I have one question duno if it's been asked before: in the 3/3 action with Ashley the corruption choice says it is not implemented so we only can only choose [Be nice].. Is it that a different choice should have been made before or it just hasn't been added to the game because if so I won't do the 3/3 so when it's implemented I will choose it. Thank you
Thank you. :giggle: It is not implemented yet and will be implemented in the future versions of the game. But if you won't choose "Be nice" in this update, you won't be able to progress the story. :HideThePain: I know, I know, yep. I will fix it in the future versions! (And yes, this choice matters for the future events. :HideThePain: )

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Thank you. :giggle: It is not implemented yet and will be implemented in the future versions of the game. But if you won't choose "Be nice" in this update, you won't be able to progress the story. :HideThePain: I know, I know, yep. I will fix it in the future versions! (And yes, this choice matters for the future events. :HideThePain: )
Ok just to make it clear, I have to choose the Be Nice choice to continue the story or else I can't, and if I did this I may not be able to get back to the corruption choice later on?! So maybe it's better to wait for the future updates where it's implemented and I continue with the corruption route. Please tell me if I got it right. (What do you suggest picking tho for the future, the Be Nice or the other? hahah)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is great and the twins are the best, if the story isn't rewrite every update and take so much time for waiting.

• Sad
Reactions: Enyo_
Jul 19, 2021
well, i will say that after replaying and deciding to see what the corruption path offered, i was surprised things got very kinky with kate in this version, the story event was nice aswell, id love to see more events for Ashley too, there isnt too much to do with her right now.

Reactions: Enyo_

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Guys I feel like there are many scenes I may have missed like I didn't get to the submissive Jane with the rope and maybe other stuff, is it because of bad choices I've made?!?! And the walkthroughs I find ain't helping..

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ok just to make it clear, I have to choose the Be Nice choice to continue the story or else I can't, and if I did this I may not be able to get back to the corruption choice later on?! So maybe it's better to wait for the future updates where it's implemented and I continue with the corruption route. Please tell me if I got it right. (What do you suggest picking tho for the future, the Be Nice or the other? hahah)
Don't worry. Right now choices don't lock you on any path (corruption/love). Love/corruption choices add a specific love/corruption stat in the code . And then you will reach a certain amount, then you will be able to unlock corruption or love way. So this one choice just add +1 to corruption. So you can easily save before this choice and continue to play with Be Nice.

Guys I feel like there are many scenes I may have missed like I didn't get to the submissive Jane with the rope and maybe other stuff, is it because of bad choices I've made?!?! And the walkthroughs I find ain't helping..
I don't think that you missed anything. Jane with the rope is probably wallpapers or just game's start screen picture. If you think that you missed anything else, because you saw some screenshots of events that you didn't get, you're probably didn't miss anything and it's just content that I removed from the game.
P.S. If you saw notification "This is the end of content for this version for this character" or something like that, it means you got everything.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes