Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
If I had to pick the best character model out of all games I played, I think Kate would win. Not sure how original they are (perhaps some models reused from other games etc) but both of the twins are amazing with Kate being no. 1
Probably there are many people on "team Ashley" because it is kinda a weakness/soft spot of many men to help/take care of a girl that really needs it. And I like Ashley too, its just that Kate looks a bit more different and has such "life" in her eyes. Quite mesmerising. (ok all this sounded a bit creepy but all in all, Kate is the best character model out of all games I tried. Amazing job.)
Thank you for your feedback! I gotta agree and I personally have a soft spot for Kate too. Not only because of her model but mostly because of her personality. I think in the new update I showed Kate's personality and model better than in any other updates and now she's really super cute and amazing girl. But of course, I like Ashley too. Her character may be boring, but it will shine more brightly with time after their relationship with Kate will become more developed and after some events in the game.
p.s. All characters in the game are made by me, based on characters from daz3d store. They are not reused from other games :cool:

Jul 19, 2021
my personal favorites for this game are the twins, the TV hangout scenes are fun and cute to watch, also helping ashley with stuff is pretty cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
"If I have time...if I have time...my plan...my plan" :rolleyes: You've worked on this game for 3 years, take 8 months per update - LOTS of time, you just DON'T follow your plan. You posted a "preview" a year ago of things to come to convince people this wasn't a blue-baller, but we still haven't seen ANY of that.

Once again, not declaring a deadline doesn't change your update speed - it just annoys more because you keep saying you're going to do things differently, but DON'T.

Don't take anything Enyo says seriously, he changes his mind more often than he updates this game :LOL:

This game has turned into a joke, but this is one thing I can't agree with. Enyo's renders are beautiful and unique, that's why so many of us still follow the game despite the milking.

The twins and Tiffany are probably the only three characters that have somewhat similar petite bodies, but their faces are completely different (but all beautiful :love:). Contrast that to Melanie who has a bustier hourglass figure, and completely different face. Jane and Lucy have somewhat similar slender/muscular bodies, but they are totally different than the rest of the characters. It's weird how many people think not huge/fat means "skinny AF."
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, I worked on this game a lot, it's true. And I will probably work on the game just as much to finish everything that I have planned. Creating the game for me turned out a difficult process. Creating a game is not always goes as you have planned, unfortunately. Especially, if you want to do your absolute best and enjoy it from beginning to the end. And it's the most important thing for me. Create the best possible thing I can and keep enjoying doing that.
When I started I was very inexperienced but slowly I learned a lot and that, in my opinion, will help me start following my plan and improve. As I said many times before, I never stopped improving in terms of pictures, texts, quality. And I have never stopped working on the update. So, slow and steadily I'm going to achieve my goals and will be improving my game and myself in all aspects.

You posted a "preview" a year ago of things to come to convince people this wasn't a blue-baller, but we still haven't seen ANY of that.
What "preview" do you mean?

"Once again, not declaring a deadline doesn't change your update speed - it just annoys more because you keep saying you're going to do things differently, but DON'T. "
I'm sorry that it annoys you more now. I feel like it's the best possible decision right now, so I had to keep doing that until I will start to get consistent with updates.

This game has turned into a joke.
What do you mean by that? :cry:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the response.

About Lucy are you going to return the removed scenes which would eventually lead to her moving to Sebastien's apartment or are they gonna happen after moving into the apartment? Personally I liked her getting jealous of Sebastian and would make a lot of sense for her to move in to keep an eye on him.

About Louis, are you planning on making another VN about her after this one?
There probably won't be these scenes in the beginning. I changed Lucy's beginning because I thought it was too long and boring. So if these scenes will return, they will be in the future.

I plan to make a female protagonist game with Lois, yes. On renpy but not quite a vn though. I will release it as soon as I would have enough content for a good solid start. I don't have any deadline for that, I work on it when I have a desire to do it, so it's not my main focus right now. But I do it quite consistently.

1st he needs to finish this.
Yep, with this I agree. False Hero is the main focus. 80% time I work on False Hero and 20% of time I work on Lois.(Her name is not Lois now though, it's Evelyn.)
I noticed that if I'm working on something for a long time when my productivity is slowing down. So instead of sitting, relaxing and doing nothing, I switch to working on Evelyn, which is entirely different project.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
Maybe you used old saves. Saves only from v0.30 would work. Maybe you used outdated mods. It may also cause problems. Here are simple guide for the old content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is walkthrough for the new content v0.37.
Mega
thank you for trying to help, i really like how involved you are with the community.
I have used v3.5 saves, nothing before v3.0. is ordering cofee at noon supposed to trigger the event automatically or it should be performed several times to start it ?
any way to advance the story in my situation ? or my only solution is to restart game ?

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
This game is like a real modern AAA Titel, in development for years, changing course every now and then with reworks, yet still stuck in development hell...

• Haha

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
thank you for trying to help, i really like how involved you are with the community.
I have used v3.5 saves, nothing before v3.0. is ordering cofee at noon supposed to trigger the event automatically or it should be performed several times to start it ?
any way to advance the story in my situation ? or my only solution is to restart game ?
I think you don't need to restart. Probably, you just didn't advanced the story enough.
Basically, all you need to do is just go to cafe and order coffee. A lot of times. And then Twins' house will open. Which scenes did you already get in the cafe?

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.
I have a release plan for myself, but I don't share it since I'm not really good with deadlines. But I will do my best to release consistently.

Also, what kind of things you considered stereotyped in my game? If it wasn't my initial idea to make it like that(making it stereotypical) and I just didn't notice that I make that stereotypical, I would like to improve that.
Keep up the good work, I don't mind if it takes longer, good things take time!

It was obvious in the last update: One twin is nerdy, kinda shy, almost desperetaly trying to be cute and all, but at the same time sticks her butt in her sisters face. The other twin is even more shy, not so lively, introverted and all. To me that is kind of like stereotypical within an adult game. But I don't really mind that at all, a game doesn't need to have realistic characters to be fun and entertaining, most often they need to be stereotypical or behave unrealistic.

Oh, there is one even smaller flaw I noticed, that kinda bugs me: Why does Sebastian always, even if he's chilling with others, wear his suit? I mean doesn't he have something more cozy to wear? :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone has problem progress if u use 0.3 mod to the 0.37 version??
anyone was an updated walkthrough cant get the scene of the twins in there bed room
don't use mod, it was made for older version and a lot have changed since. which scene aka what part of game (last thing done)? there are quite a many scenes with those 2 in bedroom.

Oh, there is one even smaller flaw I noticed, that kinda bugs me: Why does Sebastian always, even if he's chilling with others, wear his suit? I mean doesn't he have something more cozy to wear? :D
well he comes straight from work to spend time with twins so ..........

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
don't use mod, it was made for older version and a lot have changed since. which scene aka what part of game (last thing done)? there are quite a many scenes with those 2 in bedroom.

well he comes straight from work to spend time with twins so ..........
so i need to restart??

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Ok, I understand what Enyo was trying to express, but the dialogues with Kate don't look like teasing. MC just reminds Patrick, constantly asking what she means and pretending to be stupid. It all looks cringy, protracted and completely kills the mood. Dialogues like this have to balance delicately on the edge, but the MC almost immediately crosses the line and just does some bullshit. Throughout this story, what I wanted most was for Kate to just tell that idiot to fuck off and kick him out of the apartment. It really would be more satisfying than any sex scene.

And a lot of nice and cute nuances are just described by text, like "I kiss Kate's neck and cheek." Well, show it! All it takes is one render to improve the atmosphere and storytelling. It's still a visual novel.

And also, I think I will express the opinion of the majority here. You can throw out the rest of the characters or make them a side and make a game about MCs and twins and focus on that plot. Maybe then you can stop your creative convulsions.

Last edited:

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
I think you don't need to restart. Probably, you just didn't advanced the story enough.
Basically, all you need to do is just go to cafe and order coffee. A lot of times. And then Twins' house will open. Which scenes did you already get in the cafe?
i didn't get any scenes in cafe this update yet. when i order coffee at noon all i get is "i had coffee and sat down with the twins for some time", how many times should i repeat to advance ?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i didn't get any scenes in cafe this update yet. when i order coffee at noon all i get is "i had coffee and sat down with the twins for some time", how many times should i repeat to advance ?
There is no new scene in cafe in this update. It's all happening at the Twins' home.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes