cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shortest update I have seen, beats even pixieblink's 5 mins updates (if skips videos), talk to both twins and end of content.

i'm curious about what supporters said on this update.

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
shortest update I have seen, beats even pixieblink's 5 mins updates (if skips videos), talk to both twins and end of content.

Hi,

you might have missed a couple scenes with the twins. The scenes are not straightforwadly available, you need to talk to Kate then Ashely then back to Kate if I remember well.
Anyways, the last scenes with Kate were just awesome and if you read some of the text will take more than 5 minutes of your time ;-)
I found the storytelling and art stunning in this update, and I'm quite happy that I didn't have to go over from the start again.
Well done dev, keep it going!

Z.

Reactions: Enyo_ and drooopy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no talking in cafe (done that earlier) and at their home only last steps of talking to pralyzed girl in bedroom and other girl in bathroom and that's it.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well no talking in cafe (done that earlier) and at their home only last steps of talking to pralyzed girl in bedroom and other girl in bathroom and that's it.
If that's all you got then you didn't finish the update. I counted 11 new events/actions in the new release, all within the Twins' home.

Reactions: Enyo_

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike."
I couldn't help but laugh at this considering there's not only twins in this game, but the characters all pretty much have the exact same faces aside from hair style, skin tone, and accessories.
Like, I literally was joking to myself on not being able to tell who the twins were because they all look the same.

That aside, I definitely will check this out since the models still look good (even if they all look the same)

EDIT: Holy fuck, that's a lot of giga-bytes for a v0.37!
Maybe I'll check it out later when it's finished since I don't want to have to download something that big more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
need some help in twins story, i am unable to advance and all actions in the cafe don't lead anywhere. is there supposed to be a fifth location on the map for their house ?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
need some help in twins story, i am unable to advance and all actions in the cafe don't lead anywhere. is there supposed to be a fifth location on the map for their house ?
Yes, there supposed to be Twins' house.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Did you try this guide?

This update is about 2 hours of gameplay ;)

May 4, 2017
This is so stupid, it was fine from the start but the problem is the Dev doesn't know what kind of a story he wants to tell.

So much content was removed and changed.

The first release had much more interesting content. Only tried this a total of 3 times, the first release a few updates later when characters were removed and story content changed. And now where Lucy, easily the best character all of her content has been removed.

You don't just come up with the story as you develop the VN, you come up with the story first then develop the VN around it and add things to it along the way.

Honestly I'm not here to "shit" on this VN, I think it has a lot of potential and the story could be so good if the dev didn't remove so much content, for fucks sake take Lucy her content was good, you want her to live with the MC fine but don't just remove it just switch it so it happens at the MC's apartment.

And what was that with the cops questioning the MC in the initial release and what was hi doing with "Louis" why did she get removed, it would've been fun to have a central theme around which the content was based, but now it lacks that.

A great VN with no more slut lookalikes, yeah it used to be and maybe it still is until the dev decides he doesn't like the story and changes it and removes most of the content again.

And yes I get this is his VN and he can do whatever he wants, as he has a right to and that includes sabotaging his VN.

But as he is asking for people to support him, he also has to make something people like as well and be consistent with it.

I want to support this, but I can't because I don't know if what I'll get tomorrow will be less than what I got yesterday but have it represented as good new interesting content, when in reality it's just broken and non-consistent content.

May 4, 2017
Did they remove some of the NTR content? for that reason are you crying? :unsure:
Clearly you don't understand what constructive criticism is and when did I mention anything about NTR? I would like it if you could point it out where exactly I said anything about NTR or Non-NTR sex scenes for that matter.

Trying to be funny by attacking me in such a way when you have no idea what story content means only makes you look like a moron.

Tell me do you think being a Troll is funny?

Reactions: Orichan and Mmarsh

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Clearly you don't understand what constructive criticism is and when did I mention anything about NTR? I would like it if you could point it out where exactly I said anything about NTR or Non-NTR sex scenes for that matter.

Trying to be funny by attacking me in such a way when you have no idea what story content means only makes you look like a moron.

Tell me do you think being a Troll is funny?
lol Mr. "constructive criticism" everyone knows why you're crying

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys ? how to enlarge font size ??
editing code?

Enyo_ finished update yesterday and while it was nice simply there was too much grinding since twins events spanned to near week and no other things to do in the meanwhile so in the future i'd suggest having max 3 lvls of each event and max events with each girl same since that'd save every1s time (players, dev's and translator).

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
editing code?

Enyo_ finished update yesterday and while it was nice simply there was too much grinding since twins events spanned to near week and no other things to do in the meanwhile so in the future i'd suggest having max 3 lvls of each event and max events with each girl same since that'd save every1s time (players, dev's and translator).
How to do that ?? sorry I never did this before

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
This is so stupid, it was fine from the start but the problem is the Dev doesn't know what kind of a story he wants to tell.

So much content was removed and changed.

The first release had much more interesting content. Only tried this a total of 3 times, the first release a few updates later when characters were removed and story content changed. And now where Lucy, easily the best character all of her content has been removed.

You don't just come up with the story as you develop the VN, you come up with the story first then develop the VN around it and add things to it along the way.

Honestly I'm not here to "shit" on this VN, I think it has a lot of potential and the story could be so good if the dev didn't remove so much content, for fucks sake take Lucy her content was good, you want her to live with the MC fine but don't just remove it just switch it so it happens at the MC's apartment.

And what was that with the cops questioning the MC in the initial release and what was hi doing with "Louis" why did she get removed, it would've been fun to have a central theme around which the content was based, but now it lacks that.

A great VN with no more slut lookalikes, yeah it used to be and maybe it still is until the dev decides he doesn't like the story and changes it and removes most of the content again.

And yes I get this is his VN and he can do whatever he wants, as he has a right to and that includes sabotaging his VN.

But as he is asking for people to support him, he also has to make something people like as well and be consistent with it.

I want to support this, but I can't because I don't know if what I'll get tomorrow will be less than what I got yesterday but have it represented as good new interesting content, when in reality it's just broken and non-consistent content.
Hi! Thank you for your feedback!
Don't worry about Lucy's content: acting career, boyfriend etc. - everything will be back. As you said, I moved her in the mc's apartment, but I didn't have time to add other stuff. :giggle:
About Lois: I decided that in False Hero, there is no place for that character and her story. Actually, her story was written before False Hero and I tried to add her in the last days before releasing v0.1. I realized then that she doesn't really belong False Hero where mc is the main character. Her story should be more focused on her and not around Sebastien.

Reactions: TheVengefulOne

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
editing code?

I agree with you here. Having 3-4 levels system would be much better than what I have now.
What is the problem and why I didn't do this still: initially when I only started to make False Hero, I was planning to do something like this. But while I'm writing events sometimes I feel "damn, I want to add a few more events here..." and a few more here... and a few more there. And this is what we have right now. :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes