Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
There is also 2 ntr scene with Melanie/Mark and that's it for now. (Also there is a small scene at the prologue with Tiffany)
The one with Melanie is not NTR because she is already in a relationship, netori where the mc steal the girl from someone which is the case with Melanie/Mark there, Netorase witch is the sharing or swinging with cames when the husband wants others to bang his wife through I am not 100% sure about how it works to be a Netorase, and the NTR witch most of you know which is when your girl is taken by another, plus if I am not mistaken need to have a different emotion for each one of them.
Ps: there may be more that I don't know about, but those are the main ones (I think)
Ps2: sorry for any mistake I am still learning(English not about the NTR genre :p)

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Too linear for me, i get that choices in the game doesn't really matter much but i think i should get a choice of who i want to spend time with. I don't like Lucy and would rather not have her in the house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
When MC is about to pickup wasted Tiffany from a club o_O
Lucy's face portrait still in the screen's corner, so it's a bug
till chat in a morning with Mel after Tiffany's promenade. :whistle:
It's also a bit strange how Lucy hadn't noticed arrival at all.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
when iam saving the gaming there is problem occurs
Hmm... You either use old saves when you start the game (older than v0.30) or you use outdated mod. So, one of those two things is your problem.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
When MC is about to pickup wasted Tiffany from a club o_O
Lucy's face portrait still in the screen's corner, so it's a bug
till chat in a morning with Mel after Tiffany's promenade. :whistle:
It's also a bit strange how Lucy hadn't noticed arrival at all.
Thank you for pointing out these things, I'll double check them.
"It's also a bit strange how Lucy hadn't noticed arrival at all." Yes, I also noticed this, I need to fix it.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I didn't play this game for some time even tho I liked it and I loved the models (specially the twins and MC's secretary).

Where are we right? Did MC bang someone so far or got close to do this?

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Jane is my favorite. But I like them all.

Dear Enyo, today is a good day to develop this game . . . we're already looking forward to the next update. I hope to see a small update every month! People will complain about a small update. But a regular update, even if small, keeps your game fresh in everyone's mind.

Seven months was much too long of a wait. Again, regular updates, even if small, will keep your game fresh! And eventually, those small updates will grow to longer updates.

All the best to you!

Reactions: Wonder Wolf
May 2, 2020

Dear Enyo, today is a good day to develop this game . . . we're already looking forward to the next update. I hope to see a small update every month! People will complain about a small update. But a regular update, even if small, keeps your game fresh in everyone's mind.

Seven months was much too long of a wait. Again, regular updates, even if small, will keep your game fresh! And eventually, those small updates will grow to longer updates.

All the best to you!
He thinks you're right and he says that he shouldn't give any more deadlines. He won't give any from now onbecause then he'd just miss them and did I forget something? Oh yeah, he will try to release regular updates from now on and fix his work ethic.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

All the best to you!
Hi! Thank you for your kind words! :love:
Yep, I absolutely agree with you! This is what I'll try to do.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I didn't play this game for some time even tho I liked it and I loved the models (specially the twins and MC's secretary).

Where are we right? Did MC bang someone so far or got close to do this?
There are a sex scenes with Jane. :)

endriux

May 5, 2018
Very interesting game. It's nice that you came back Enyo. I hope that everything will go your way and provide us with more entertainment. The plot is interesting, and especially Sebastien's "relationship" with the twins. Good luck!

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Very interesting game. It's nice that you came back Enyo. I hope that everything will go your way and provide us with more entertainment. The plot is interesting, and especially Sebastien's "relationship" with the twins. Good luck!
Thank you. :giggle:

Reactions: endriux
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes