Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Hi! As I promised, guys, I'm letting you know about my full plan of the update. The update will be focused on Tiffany, but there will be Melanie's content for sure too. Maybe I'll have time to finish Lucy.
Let me tell you what the next update will be about:
Melanie's vacation is coming to end and before Melanie will return to work at school, Mark/Melanie/Tiffany want to spend the time with Mark's dad, who lives in the countryside. They want to see Mark's parents and get some fresh air. Most events of the update will be there. And just a couple of events will be at their home when they will be back(if I'd have enough time).
I won't tell any spoilers, but I'll briefly write what I have in plan.
Locations that I need to make. (I may have some new ideas and I'll have to add more.)
1) Grandfather's house. Most of the things will happen here.
2) Lake. This is where Melanie and Tiffany will be swimming and other stuff. Some local boys will be peeping at them etc.
New characters I need to make:
1) Mark's father.
2) Neighbors' boys. They will be peeping on Melanie and Tiffany.

Now the plan in general, based on which you will be able to judge yourself about how ready the update is. I will keep you informed on the progress. Perhaps some things will be added and updated.
Locations:
1) Grandfather's house:

Toilet 0%
Outdoor Shower 0%
Garden 0%
Attic 100%
Porch 0%
Kitchen 0%
Living room 0%
2) Lake 100%

New characters:

1) Mark's father 0%
2) Boys in the neighbor's house. 0%
Now to the plan of all scenes. I could have done a better job with designing all this so that it would look more pretty, but I wanted to show everything I need to do. And I also didn't want to spend too much time on it. So this is the scenes (including small interactions) that I need to do for this update(I didn't start to code or translate anything yet):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to Lucy. If you look at all the other characters, they are all more or less well introduced. And the player has a clear understanding of what kind of content you can expect from them. Jane is a naive girl in love with you. Lots of BDSM kind of content. Tiffany is tsundere etc. Lucy, on the other hand, isn't introduced at all right now. I will try to fix that and add some more events that will finish her introduction as a character.
There will be a couple of story events, which will give you a better idea of who Lucy is and how she lives. I will add the scene with the phone call from her ex. Then Lucy will finally get out of the house. And there will be several scenes outside of Sebastien's home. Casting scene. A date with Sebastien, etc. Considering that I may not be able to have time to finish her events, I won't tell her plan in detail.
___

So this is the work that I need to do to release the next update. As you may notice I made a lot of progress with text, but there are still a lot of work that needs to be done on the pictures, so I keep working.:cool:
About deadlines. There is no deadline. Of course, I set a personal deadline, but I won't tell you. :p Sorry. I forbade myself to do this until I will get back on track with regular updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree with you here. Having 3-4 levels system would be much better than what I have now.
What is the problem and why I didn't do this still: initially when I only started to make False Hero, I was planning to do something like this. But while I'm writing events sometimes I feel "damn, I want to add a few more events here..." and a few more here... and a few more there. And this is what we have right now. :HideThePain:
id..............., dum..............., ........... :p

you could extend those 3s since some are short.

"No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike" all of them are skinny asf with simmilar bodies just because they have different faces doesnt mean they dont look alike
they don't.

Reactions: Enyo_

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021

Hi! As I promised, guys, I'm letting you know about my full plan of the update. The update will be focused on Tiffany, but there will be Melanie's content for sure too. Maybe I'll have time to finish Lucy.
Melanie's vacation is coming to end and before Melanie will return to work at school, Mark/Melanie/Tiffany want to spend the time with Mark's dad, who lives in the countryside. They want to see Mark's parents and get some fresh air. Most events of the update will be there. And just a couple of events will be at their home when they will be back(if I'd have enough time).
Locations that I need to make. (I may have some new ideas and I'll have to add more.)
2) Lake. This is where Melanie and Tiffany will be swimming and other stuff. Some local boys will be peeping at them etc.
1) Mark's father.

Now the plan in general, based on which you will be able to judge yourself about how ready the update is. I will keep you informed on the progress. Perhaps some things will be added and updated.
Locations:
1) Grandfather's house:

Toilet 0%
Outdoor Shower 0%
Garden 0%
Attic 100%
Porch 0%
Kitchen 0%
Living room 0%
2) Lake 100%

New characters:

1) Mark's father 0%
Now to the plan of all scenes. I could have done a better job with designing all this so that it would look more pretty, but I wanted to show everything I need to do. And I also didn't want to spend too much time on it. So this is the scenes (including small interactions) that I need to do for this update(I didn't start to code or translate anything yet):
Now to Lucy. If you look at all the other characters, they are all more or less well introduced. And the player has a clear understanding of what kind of content you can expect from them. Jane is a naive girl in love with you. Lots of BDSM kind of content. Tiffany is tsundere etc. Lucy, on the other hand, isn't introduced at all right now. I will try to fix that and add some more events that will finish her introduction as a character.
There will be a couple of story events, which will give you a better idea of who Lucy is and how she lives. I will add the scene with the phone call from her ex. Then Lucy will finally get out of the house. And there will be several scenes outside of Sebastien's home. Casting scene. A date with Sebastien, etc. Considering that I may not be able to have time to finish her events, I won't tell her plan in detail.
___

So this is the work that I need to do to release the next update. As you may notice I made a lot of progress with text, but there are still a lot of work that needs to be done on the pictures, so I keep working.:cool:
About deadlines. There is no deadline. Of course, I set a personal deadline, but I won't tell you. :p Sorry. I forbade myself to do this until I will get back on track with regular updates.
Game focused on NTR and NTR vibes

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
how do i open that location ? caffee events are dead end so far.
Maybe you used old saves. Saves only from v0.30 would work. Maybe you used outdated mods. It may also cause problems. Here are simple guide for the old content:

And here is walkthrough for the new content v0.37.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KnightMarco

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how's that?

atm no lovepaths with any1 (if ever) except secretary being closest and even with her it isn't exactly normal love, tiff has crush on mc (cuz he saved her), twins (lust is quite close), mel no love either so again ntr where?

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I like your game. I like the characters, even though they are kind of stereotyped. The only thing I don't like is the fact that Marc is being cheated by his wife, he's a good guy and he doesn't deserve something like this. But that's just a minor flaw to me. I liked the last update and I'm waiting for the next one. Would you tell us how many updated you aim to release within a year e.g.?
Keep up the good work. Not the best game, but far away from being bad!

Jul 19, 2021
Love routes for the twins, sharing somthing with them, i can see that potentialy being worthwhile/Wholesome, sure the corruption route has its pro's but its more one sided imo.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
1) Mark's father.

Locations:
1) Grandfather's house:

Toilet 0%
Outdoor Shower 0%
Garden 0%
Attic 100%
Porch 0%
Kitchen 0%
Living room 0%
2) Lake 100%

New characters:

1) Mark's father 0%
___

"If I have time...if I have time...my plan...my plan" :rolleyes: You've worked on this game for 3 years, take 8 months per update - LOTS of time, you just DON'T follow your plan. You posted a "preview" a year ago of things to come to convince people this wasn't a blue-baller, but we still haven't seen ANY of that.

Once again, not declaring a deadline doesn't change your update speed - it just annoys more because you keep saying you're going to do things differently, but DON'T.
Don't take anything Enyo says seriously, he changes his mind more often than he updates this game :LOL:
"No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike" all of them are skinny asf with simmilar bodies just because they have different faces doesnt mean they dont look alike
This game has turned into a joke, but this is one thing I can't agree with. Enyo's renders are beautiful and unique, that's why so many of us still follow the game despite the milking.

The twins and Tiffany are probably the only three characters that have somewhat similar petite bodies, but their faces are completely different (but all beautiful :love:). Contrast that to Melanie who has a bustier hourglass figure, and completely different face. Jane and Lucy have somewhat similar slender/muscular bodies, but they are totally different than the rest of the characters. It's weird how many people think not huge/fat means "skinny AF."

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
If I had to pick the best character model out of all games I played, I think Kate would win. Not sure how original they are (perhaps some models reused from other games etc) but both of the twins are amazing with Kate being no. 1
Probably there are many people on "team Ashley" because it is kinda a weakness/soft spot of many men to help/take care of a girl that really needs it. And I like Ashley too, its just that Kate looks a bit more different and has such "life" in her eyes. Quite mesmerising. (ok all this sounded a bit creepy but all in all, Kate is the best character model out of all games I tried. Amazing job.)

May 4, 2017
Hi! Thank you for your feedback!
Don't worry about Lucy's content: acting career, boyfriend etc. - everything will be back. As you said, I moved her in the mc's apartment, but I didn't have time to add other stuff. :giggle:
About Lois: I decided that in False Hero, there is no place for that character and her story. Actually, her story was written before False Hero and I tried to add her in the last days before releasing v0.1. I realized then that she doesn't really belong False Hero where mc is the main character. Her story should be more focused on her and not around Sebastien.
Thanks for the response.

About Lucy are you going to return the removed scenes which would eventually lead to her moving to Sebastien's apartment or are they gonna happen after moving into the apartment? Personally I liked her getting jealous of Sebastian and would make a lot of sense for her to move in to keep an eye on him.

About Louis, are you planning on making another VN about her after this one?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I like your game. I like the characters, even though they are kind of stereotyped. The only thing I don't like is the fact that Marc is being cheated by his wife, he's a good guy and he doesn't deserve something like this. But that's just a minor flaw to me. I liked the last update and I'm waiting for the next one. Would you tell us how many updated you aim to release within a year e.g.?
Keep up the good work. Not the best game, but far away from being bad!
Thank you for your feedback.
I have a release plan for myself, but I don't share it since I'm not really good with deadlines. But I will do my best to release consistently.

Also, what kind of things you considered stereotyped in my game? If it wasn't my initial idea to make it like that(making it stereotypical) and I just didn't notice that I make that stereotypical, I would like to improve that.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes