Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is the case when you don't give a damn about the game, but nevertheless, you regularly look into the thread to observe all this nonsense that Enyo continues to do and the reaction of the public. Very entertaining. =)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
This is the case when you don't give a damn about the game, but nevertheless, you regularly look into the thread to observe all this nonsense that Enyo continues to do and the reaction of the public. Very entertaining. =)
Nah. Last played on 20-1 -2021. I just forgot about the cafe manager content.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
You would figure his patrons would bitch, moan and complain on a platform where its more likely Enyo sees it and responds right? Wonder why so many patrons choose to do so on the F95 thread instead... :unsure:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You would figure his patrons would bitch, moan and complain on a platform where its more likely Enyo sees it and responds right? Wonder why so many patrons choose to do so on the F95 thread instead... :unsure:
Because as a newbie you might not realize Enyo actually is also here and interacts with us, whether we are Patreon subscribers or not.

Reactions: sasisa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some do bitch but there are many who just pledge x bucks and then forget it and happily pay cc bill (patreon payments could be as 1 payment no matter if pledges 1 or 100 games).

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
i dont mind if this game have 1 heroine with a boyfriend, but it seems all of the heroines have dudes, one have a fiance, other one is married, another have boyfriend..... the twins who knows....... and the secretary....have the office guys over her. So not my kink, a shame since it seemed nice xD
is there really no single girl? i prefer solo routes.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Need help. I've downloaded v0.37 and for some reason I don't have Twins House on map (neither it was accessable in previous release).
Any solution to that or maybe someone got a clear save from at least 0.35 to share?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need help. I've downloaded v0.37 and for some reason I don't have Twins House on map (neither it was accessable in previous release).
Any solution to that or maybe someone got a clear save from at least 0.35 to share?
talk to them at cafe and get friendly and after shopping day with them (seb has extra cash to spend) it opens.

Reactions: Sethus1
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes