Angelius

Apr 28, 2017
Content-wise dev is talented and creative 10/10 , business-wise dev has a lot to learn and I hope he does for the sake of all of us(it would be a shame for us not to experience such talent and creativity and shame for him not to reap full benefits of his talent and work). Game has a huge potential and I hope we see it realized one day!

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Enyo missed another deadline so he's now in the embarrassed phase and because he's a decent human being he's trying to make up for it and trying to actually finish the update before he posts something again. I believe that's for the best, go radio silent till you can give people what they want instead of making more posts about delays.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Has enyo been active lately? How close are we to update? I'll resub if we're close to something.

Last edited by a moderator:

killers_inn

Apr 15, 2020
Enyo is too slow. With this pace either we will see this project abandoned, or someone else will start a remake and finish it before Enyo does. The characters are too good, and it seems unavoidable with games like this, as it was with "big brother"

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Just found this game today. The OP states:

" The best corruption game you will ever play, ..."

From the tone of the last few pages, sounds like the Dev is the corrupt one?

Yeah, Imma DL it and see, even though the last update was damn near a year ago.

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019

Then you're in luck! You got to play a lot of content and the game has some great models and render. Plus, you don't have to wait a year to get to play some more content. Sure, Enyo is a bit of a weirdo dev when it comes to working hard and working well but he's still at it and will eventually spew out some more game for you to play. There are already like 1000+ renders ready to go so any day now you'll get to enjoy some more FH.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Dude same! I could never get off on still images or 10 sec loop animations. But the entitlement of the leeches on this website? Holy shit man! It gets me pretty damn close. It's also incredibly fun and addicting to read thousands of posts, on every game thread, from freeloaders complaining about not getting the free content they want, when they want it.

It's almost like a sickness. I sit down on the toilet with my phone and I just scroll through these posts for literally minutes. I can't even set aside 30m on some days to play one of the games but I'll be damned if I don't check the threads I follow 3-4 times a day for some mighty fine entertainment.
Literal shit post?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well that text is true for game too since every1s fav shrink sebastian corrupts 1 grown-up woman and her daughter and 2 more girls.

sasisa

Feb 4, 2021
I hope the previous version of game will be available for download as some been saying it brings totally different vibe/plot story. Why not enrich the archive since no new content available atm?

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Why no one told him to avoid doing gigantic updates? The guy is just hurting himself
:ROFLMAO:

Dude was doing a big update then he realised he couldn't get it done in time so he delayed, then came time and he delayed again, then came time so he made a decision to finish just half of it, then came time and the rest he would do later, then came time and that half had to be cut again, then came time and it's been 10 days of radio silence.

Next time you hear from him it will probably be to say one of these:

1 - I've done it here you go! The rest will come in a couple of weeks.
2 - Since I delayed so much and because I thought the update worked best as a whole, I decided to take the extra time to finish everything and...here you go!
3 - I've been trying to get it all finished but it's so much and I kept adding and changing, bottom line, it's gonna take one more week and I should get everything ready.
4 - Listen, I know this is probably not what you want to hear but my pet frog died last week (rip Froggy) and I haven't had the right mindset to get any work done since. I am getting better now and in a couple of days I'll make a new post with an update on the release date. Sorry!

I think I've covered all the bases, yeah? :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why no one told him to avoid doing gigantic updates? The guy is just hurting himself
No one told him because that's not even the problem. Enyo is just about the worst dev in terms of time management. (Not counting the infamous milkers because with Enyo, the likelihood of eventually coming out with an update is still miles ahead of those milkers. Those are just straight up running away with people's money and giving them nothing.)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes