Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
pretty sure they're all generic models except for the Olsen twins, so you could just go find some other Daz game that's using the same model.
Possible, but a character in a story =/= daz model.

For instance, the secretary in the story is a very pretty model, but I have zero interest in her, because I do not find her character in the story appealing.
Put her model in another game as a sassy love interest, and yes, I will be the first to jump on her.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
alright, I understand. I just didn't find any of the characters memorable except for the house sharing chick, and for her, it was only due to the unique circumstance, and not her actual personality, so I could basically only associate all the characters with their models.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This was kind of inevitable. The Dev is a perfectionist, that keeps on tinkering on existing renders and story lines and never moved the story forward.

I was in love with the daughter (Tiffany?) since I set my eye on the game. The secretary never tickled my fancy.

Was kinda hoping against hope that this will be finished one day and become a masterpiece, but the dev was never one to roll out updates regularly.

I still want my relationship with Tiff :( :(:cry:

Maybe... who knows.
A total shame as Tiff is maybe tops for characters I wanted to see content for out of all of the VNs available. I'd always forget it existed until the random release and then all I'd care about was progress with Tiff.
The stuff with the grandpa was starting to get hot af, too.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes