Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
Hey guys is there any other game like this with a huge focus on corruption you could recommend? Since this is abandoned and all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys is there any other game like this with a huge focus on corruption you could recommend? Since this is abandoned and all.
sure but head to recommendations and ask at there or face wrath of mods.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
So many scenes with Mélanie that we won't see :cry: it makes me sad, I love her very much.
It would be nice if we could have some news from Enyo, it's been so long. If he announces that he has stopped working on the game officially it would be cool of him to share some renderings with us, as consolation.

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
no one the best VN here is abandoned
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on my progress. I've been dealing with some personal issues that have been taking up a lot of my attention. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to resolve them as quickly as I had hoped. As a result, I haven't made any decent progress on the project this month.

I know this news might be disappointing, but I wanted to be very straightforward about this with you. I understand that I haven't met your expectations, and I take full responsibility for that.

But I also want you to know that I'm still fully committed to the project. Despite these setbacks, I'm determined to get back on track. I just can't give you any definite deadline date for that right now.

I really appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your support.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes