Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Dammit why did I remind myself of this game.

At the very least I was hoping for the countryside arc to be finished.
This dev lost his spine years ago during his second attempt at remaking the game. He went full vanilla snowflake, and couldn't do a fourth remake. Respect at least for walking away instead of watering down the story yet again.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic is i think and rest could be too if chose not staying in house.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a list of games that I wish someone would remake or at least finish the story,If I knew anything about daz, blender,programming, I would try to do this.
and get sued due breaking copyrights.

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
I've been looking through a lot of old games lately, and they've all been abandoned, but they're all of high quality, which is really a pity.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
been 1 year and 2 months since he goes radio silence without any miniscule info , suffices to say that this game is gone down the drain already

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i expect "false hero origin" to be his new moneymilker project. same characters and scenes with even less content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoyed the Sebastian/Melanie/Tiffany dynamic (there were other ladies, but I thought these three made for the core of the story).

The dev could have ensured that Sebastian just happened to take a vacation in the same area as Melanie and her family - and given Sebastian more time to enjoy the two ladies - instead of introducing totally new characters who seem to have derailed the story.

If we get back this abandoned AVN in some kind of quality form, that would be great.

Sadly - I see about 1 in 10 AVNs drop the abandoned tag and return with something close to their original quality.

Cheers!! :coffee:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes