Gray21

May 19, 2020
just started playing it, and while the renders look really good there are way too few of them. The games core concept is really interesting, but while i played i could not think about anything else but how bored i am because nothing is happening. I played it for hours and we barely see any intimate interaction with the characters, not to mention the fact that they are mostly narrated. Show me, dont tell me. The game has great potential, but the pacing is extremely slow and seriously lacks visual content. Keep up the good work.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
just started playing it, and while the renders look really good there are way too few of them. The games core concept is really interesting, but while i played i could not think about anything else but how bored i am because nothing is happening. I played it for hours and we barely see any intimate interaction with the characters, not to mention the fact that they are mostly narrated. Show me, dont tell me. The game has great potential, but the pacing is extremely slow and seriously lacks visual content. Keep up the good work.
pacing is very slow but thats part of what makes this game good. Great storytelling and characters that feel real before jumping to the sex. I do agree though that more sex content is needed at this point. Enyo seems to know this already though. The next update is in 5 DAYS so hopefully well see more!

Reactions: Enyo_

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Hmmm from all the reviews I read it looks like there ain't much content for now and on top of that its a slow burn (midnight paradise vibes uhhhh) although I don't despise slow burn they are not very entertaining until you have a shit ton of content so I will wait for few more updates. looking forward to this game tho the renders look absolutely amazing although I feel like there should be some animation its a waste of such amazing renders if there is no animation IMO.

Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hmmm from all the reviews I read it looks like there ain't much content for now and on top of that its a slow burn (midnight paradise vibes uhhhh) although I don't despise slow burn they are not very entertaining until you have a shit ton of content so I will wait for few more updates. looking forward to this game tho the renders look absolutely amazing although I feel like there should be some animation its a waste of such amazing renders if there is no animation IMO.
Ya Enyo already knows the game needs more renders and animations. He said on Patreon it's part of his future plans to hire an animator. the problem is he said he'll only do that once he gets more patrons which could be a long time from now.

I just posted about this in a different VN thread but I hope Enyo is not another one of those devs that keeps delaying to milk more money. He's already delayed this last update 2-3 times now. His original plan was to update monthly but you always have some damn patrons telling devs to "take their time" hate those guys ha ha

Enyo seems like an honest guy though and doesnt even try to guilt people into becoming patrons, so he's probably not like that.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ya Enyo already knows the game needs more renders and animations. He said on Patreon it's part of his future plans to hire an animator. the problem is he said he'll only do that once he gets more patrons which could be a long time from now.

I just posted about this in a different VN thread but I hope Enyo is not another one of those devs that keeps delaying to milk more money. He's already delayed this last update 2-3 times now. His original plan was to update monthly but you always have some damn patrons telling devs to "take their time" hate those guys ha ha

Enyo seems like an honest guy though and doesnt even try to guilt people into becoming patrons, so he's probably not like that.
Hey Enyo Eerie if you're looking for an animator, you should reach out to Alorth. His animations in his new game Radiant are really good and he works with other devs on commission

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey Enyo Eerie if you're looking for an animator, you should reach out to Alorth. His animations in his new game Radiant are really good and he works with other devs on commission
I'm sorry but I already closed the commissions for animations last month.
I will quote the part of the post from my public patreon post:

About my animation work for other developers:

Some know I make animations for other developers, but I have closed my open commissions, that means I will be making animations only for the ones I work more in depth...
For example this means I will continue making animations for Perverteer's game Tales from the Unending Void and help him out with it.

Of course I haven't closed my commissions for some other devs that I still work with yet. But I'm not accepting new ones.
What I recommend is posting on recruitment and services if he really seeks out some animator though it may be hard to find a good one for Daz studio. But there are also other places that he may try out and have some luck, just has to search for it.

Last edited:

HomieBeer

May 1, 2020
Sorry if it rude, but this cock look like a piece of hotdog didn't chili sauce spread yet
--------
Sorry, 'cause my english is too bad to describe:(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_ and Ragnar

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I'm sorry but I already closed the commissions for animations last month.
I will quote the part of the post from my public patreon post:

About my animation work for other developers:

Some know I make animations for other developers, but I have closed my open commissions, that means I will be making animations only for the ones I work more in depth...
For example this means I will continue making animations for Perverteer's game Tales from the Unending Void and help him out with it.

Of course I haven't closed my commissions for some other devs that I still work with yet. But I'm not accepting new ones.
What I recommend is posting on recruitment and services if he really seeks out some animator though it may be hard to find a good one for Daz studio. But there are also other places that he may try out and have some luck, just has to search for it.
Damn I think you two would have done so awesome work together! This game will be huge I think, just needs animations. Oh well thanks for responding Alorth

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes