Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There is/was a scene with Melanie dickriding her dude on the couch at night/evening. MC isn't active and it's probably removed, but there was that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^ There is/was a scene with Melanie dickriding her dude on the couch at night/evening. MC isn't active and it's probably removed, but there was that
yea that's removed and it was in bed not on couch.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Delay again:confused:. As least I can play BDIK while waitting
Aw damn. Delayed again? This is the 4th delay for just this udpate :cautious: at least he acknowledged he keeps missing his dates.

My two favorite games right now (this one and Radiant) keep delaying. Anybody have suggestions for similar games? (other than Parental Love

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Enyo's been losing patrons weekly. I want this game to succeed because it has so much potential and some great characters/storylines, but he needs to cut it out with these delays. The game is good but hasn't caught on as quickly as other hyped games so he can't afford to keep revamping the game every few months. The game just needs more content, more images, and consistent updates. Can't wait for more patrons before he decides to advance the game, or else he'll just keep losing the ones he has

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
I can understand that there might be reasons for a delay - but i am old enough to remember where the Quote "When its done" comes from and that the Game after it was done was just a Disapointment.
The Issue with constantly delays are that People will lose interest in it - to many Games are in the making and even if the Renders are really good in this Game, the Content is little. People will more and more look for other games with more content and more updates.
The Main Issue is - in my opinion - that it is always the same: "Need a few more days" or "just one more week" - its okay if that happend once, maybe twice but at least the Dev need to be honest with himself and with the Players and it would be better to say "i dont know when it will be finished" or to say "i need a month" than to say "a few more days" again and again.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo's been losing patrons weekly. I want this game to succeed because it has so much potential and some great characters/storylines, but he needs to cut it out with these delays. The game is good but hasn't caught on as quickly as other hyped games so he can't afford to keep revamping the game every few months. The game just needs more content, more images, and consistent updates. Can't wait for more patrons before he decides to advance the game, or else he'll just keep losing the ones he has
I'm doing what needs to be done to make my game the greatest. This is the only thing I really care about. For me if gameplay and story is bad than no matter how many pictures and updates the game have, I can't play this. :p So I'll improve the game until I'll be satisfied with it.
I can understand that there might be reasons for a delay - but i am old enough to remember where the Quote "When its done" comes from and that the Game after it was done was just a Disapointment.
The Issue with constantly delays are that People will lose interest in it - to many Games are in the making and even if the Renders are really good in this Game, the Content is little. People will more and more look for other games with more content and more updates.
The Main Issue is - in my opinion - that it is always the same: "Need a few more days" or "just one more week" - its okay if that happend once, maybe twice but at least the Dev need to be honest with himself and with the Players and it would be better to say "i dont know when it will be finished" or to say "i need a month" than to say "a few more days" again and again.
Before, I didn't promise anything and did deadlines only for myself. I delayed updates not 4 times but for six month straight. So now I have changed. Even if I know that I probably can't make it, I give the shortest deadline trying to surpass myself and be better. :)
I'm just afraid that If I don't give this kind of deadlines, I'll be creating the update endlessly.

Yes, I'm slow. But not so slow how I was 2 years ago. :) So I'm improving here step by step too! Next time the update will be ready in a month, I guarantee you.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
For me if gameplay and story is bad than no matter how many pictures and updates the game have, I can't play this. :p So I'll improve the game until I'll be satisfied with it.
But the gameplay is fine and the corruption story is GREAT! Glad u dropped the DC angle and MC is better as psychologist than attorney so hope you're not going back to that. No need to change anything with how the story is right now, just need to continue it. Why change something that people actually like?

Reactions: Ragnar
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes