slima

Aug 16, 2019
But the gameplay is fine and the corruption story is GREAT! Glad u dropped the DC angle and MC is better as psychologist than attorney so hope you're not going back to that. No need to change anything with how the story is right now, just need to continue it. Why change something that people actually like?
Dont forget that hes the one creating it and if he doesnt like something it might hard to work on it.

Reactions: Enyo_

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I don't really mind the delay at all if it is making the game much better. However, I can't wait to see the story arc between MC with the twins and Tiffany.

I really love the development between MC and Tiffy. Hope they go far beyond the sexual thing and love really blossom between them.

As for the twins, hope the MC really helps these two lovely girls *and some hot scene between them too*

I must say that the renders of the characters are great unlike in other games where they are disproportionate.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
But the gameplay is fine and the corruption story is GREAT! Glad u dropped the DC angle and MC is better as psychologist than attorney so hope you're not going back to that. No need to change anything with how the story is right now, just need to continue it. Why change something that people actually like?
Don't worry, man. It is not changes, it is improvements ;) I'm doing this so that you could enjoy the game even more.

Reactions: Ghostly and xtr3mx7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you so much for your game, i REALLY enjoyed the story so far. sorry to bother with this but in future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most likely will, tiff wants to lose cherry to him and twins aren't far behind nor secretary and depending how mel's training goes she might join the line too and that bit weird girl might wanna too.

Reactions: Enyo_

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I can understand that there might be reasons for a delay - but i am old enough to remember where the Quote "When its done" comes from and that the Game after it was done was just a Disapointment.
The Issue with constantly delays are that People will lose interest in it - to many Games are in the making and even if the Renders are really good in this Game, the Content is little. People will more and more look for other games with more content and more updates.
The Main Issue is - in my opinion - that it is always the same: "Need a few more days" or "just one more week" - its okay if that happend once, maybe twice but at least the Dev need to be honest with himself and with the Players and it would be better to say "i dont know when it will be finished" or to say "i need a month" than to say "a few more days" again and again.
I think this quote is from cyberpunk and I'm sure it will be breathtaking! *ba dum tss*
...when it's done that is :) I've been waiting for this game 8 years

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
I think this quote is from cyberpunk and I'm sure it will be breathtaking! *ba dum tss*
...when it's done that is :) I've been waiting for this game 8 years
Please tell me that it was a Joke or Sarcasm because the Quote is A LOT older.
It was a Joke, right ? Right ? Please ?

Reactions: Bgibbs666

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Please tell me that it was a Joke or Sarcasm because the Quote is A LOT older.
It was a Joke, right ? Right ? Please ?
Well, maybe it's older. I didn't know it is that old. Perhaps I was a bit ignorant, thinking that this quote is theirs just bc it is the first place I saw it.
What I was trying to say is that my experience with "when it's done" is different. It's a fair call and doesn't create false expectations. If you are a supporter of the game, then you have the right to be upset with this, but as a developer myself, I can tell you that this is the most honest estimate that a developer can give. You just can't predict everything that will be in your way without a proper planning phase, which is impossible in the startup/indie world.
Anyway, I agree with most of what you said, constant delays is a bit annoying, but I don't agree with your criticism of the quote itself. And it wasn't my intention to trigger you, so I apologize for that.

Reactions: Enyo_ and monokine

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Does someone has a walktrough updated to the last update v0.20.1 please ?
The walktrough on the thread is for v0.13

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This mc has got some fucking problems. A real creep. The twins is what makes the game for me. But I'm a pussy I guess. I just couldn't bring myself to do creepy things to them. To friggin innocent.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This mc has got some fucking problems. A real creep. The twins is what makes the game for me. But I'm a pussy I guess. I just couldn't bring myself to do creepy things to them. To friggin innocent.
That is what the choice are for. If you choose that route you're the creep not the MC. You can choose to be nice and protected them if you want.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes