Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Throw $ now and play when it's ready ? Or don't pay and still play when it's ready ? Choices :unsure:

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I think the true relation of MC and Melanie is that
Melanie is MC's older sister rather than childhood friend!
Otherwise, how can Mark accept the MC's existence in his house?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think the true relation of MC and Melanie is that
Melanie is MC's older sister rather than childhood friend!
Otherwise, how can Mark accept the MC's existence in his house?
It would be a great twist if Tiffany turns out to be MC's daughter :p

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
We will be lucky if the new update make it at the end of this month.
Lucy and Twins will be part of next update which will be released April 27, I mean May 7, no wait, May 31, no June 7 actually, nope June 14, sorry I mean July 2022 :LOL:
Can anyone tell when will be the Lucy Twins update? Or how near is Enyo to release it?
This game has beautiful renders. I hope to see an update soon so I can throw my money at him on his Patreon.
Any idea when the next update will be released?
when can be update ?
update pls !!!!
In 7 days I want to release the beta version. Again, it may not be released on that day, but it is my plan! In the update where will be only Lucy and Twins' new content(no Tiffany/Melanie and Jane's content). It will be the beta version, probably with a lot of bugs because of the new gameplay, so I'll send it only for those who will want to test it with me. (Anyone will be able to do it)
Melanie/Tiffany's content will be in 3 weeks after the beta release.

Now to unimportant part that you're free to skip. (About delays.) Sorry, guys that I'm constantly delaying the update. I'm fucking hate my delays myself. But I still can't do anything about it. I always set for myself very harsh deadlines, but I'm too slow and I can't make it in time. With this update, I overestimated my abilities and planned too many things for one update(I should divide it into parts from the start). But I'll change this and will be releasing updates faster.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hello, I have a couple questions about the game (haven't played it yet).

Are there any negative/positive(threesome for example) consequences of pursuing multiple characters at once? I don't really have time to play "1 playthrough - 1 girl" game.

Any plans for harem ending?

Can you be a good guy in this game? Description kinda implies you can but asking just to be sure.

Thank you in advance for answering ^^
Thank you for your questions! ;)

Thresomes will definetely be. I can tell with whom, if you want. It is also written in roadmap in my discord. And yes, there will be negative and positive consequences.

No harem ending. Before I thought that harem ending should be in the game, but now I changed my mind and I think it is not suit the type of story I'm trying to tell.

Yes, you will be able to be a good guy.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
She's pretty fragile and wouldn't deal with it very well, I assume.
But Daddy MC will take good care of Tiffany :LOL:

well then game wouldn't be patreon friendly.
Incest patch my friend ;). One of the all-time most popular games (Parental Love) and most anticipated new games (Radiant) both used this method to get around patreon, and it's worked. People love Father-daughter incest games, there's just not many good ones

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Incest patch my friend ;). One of the all-time most popular games (Parental Love) and most anticipated new games (Radiant) both used this method to get around patreon, and it's worked. People love Father-daughter incest games, there's just not many good ones
true that patch would solve that but it'd make game whole lotta weirder.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Based on the apparent age of the MC at the time he knew Melanie I'm not sure if he could even have gotten her pregnant, plus there are no indications she did anything but tease him back then

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes