kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
For a game about corruption it's rather slow going about it.
Seems to be a trend with VN's; either they get straight to the fucking right away, or they give you some story build up. Guess it depends on what your preference is and for how long that should take... which is apparently sooner rather than later for your tastes... heh.

A little more on the constructive side, I would say that this could definitely use some tweaks here and there when it comes to gameplay. The morning, day, night system can be a bit clunky with skipping time just to continue a story, but I'm not sure what a better way to do it would be, losing content is worse than changing it, and I already like the extra interactivity here. Perhaps we haven't seen the whole plan yet, though. We get money too which doesn't have much use yet, eventually the cafe stuff, but the game is far from completed, so we'll just have to see how it pans out.

Still, I think it's a nice start. Maybe not for everyone, though.

Though I was just thinking that maybe there could be kind of a "quest log" type thing that'll tell you where your next "objective" would be for each girl, maybe on the laptop, so you don't have to spend time cycling through days and checking on the girls for when a new action is available. I noticed that with Melanie that you aren't really given much of a guide as to which interactions open up for you, so it's like I said before; just cycle through the hours and check every room looking for the right action. Would also work as a way to plan your actions to get the most efficient path. The time the interaction takes (like morning -> day, or morning -> night) would be useful to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Surprised this game is rated so high. The complete lack of any kind of facial expressions makes this game as wooden as a decade-old cheese. My question, does it get better?

Reactions: petrenko8

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
JohnDupont hey I tried your mod with this game and 2 things have stuck.

1593085903423.png
I'm not sure if the black dialogue bar is yours or from Enyo Eerie but the dialogue isn't optimised (also small note for enyo, that intro dialogue is extremely small and looks like there are badly placed spaces)
1593086130885.png
SCRATCH THAT, the whole interface is hard to read in vanilla game: Menu, submenu, that part asking "Are you sure you want to quot", that message about enabling rollback (and similar) and slightly hard to read the dialogue during conversation and telephone except during those dialogue phrase 1593086858388.png which is weird.

Oh and some "punctuations" error
1593087162138.png
That is all i have to comment at the Dev Enyo.

2nd thing that stuck about the mod is the Gallery is Locked and sometimes permanently stuck even after playing both dialogue and unlocking ntr or any sense of locking content

Feb 23, 2019
Surprised this game is rated so high. The complete lack of any kind of facial expressions makes this game as wooden as a decade-old cheese. My question, does it get better?
he is working on it he said. One of the hardest aspects to do. Look at other low qualified games. The smiles they make are ugly with monkey lips.

Reactions: fictitious

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
JohnDupont hey I tried your mod with this game and 2 things have stuck.

View attachment 705524
I'm not sure if the black dialogue bar is yours or from Enyo Eerie but the dialogue isn't optimised
You're the second person (Dars :love:) to report this problem. And it didn't occur to me at the time but I've finally found the cause: I didn't design the JDMOD with the HD version in mind.

I'll release a new version this weekend to fix the dialogue bar and the rename feature.

(also small note for enyo, that intro dialogue is extremely small and looks like there are badly placed spaces)
View attachment 705525
SCRATCH THAT, the whole interface is hard to read in vanilla game: Menu, submenu, that part asking "Are you sure you want to quot", that message about enabling rollback (and similar) and slightly hard to read the dialogue during conversation and telephone except during those dialogue phrase View attachment 705532 which is weird.

Oh and some "punctuations" error
View attachment 705533
That is all i have to comment at the Dev Enyo.
I don't think the JDMOD is the problem here, it seems like the text is supposed to be this small.

2nd thing that stuck about the mod is the Gallery is Locked and sometimes permanently stuck even after playing both dialogue and unlocking ntr or any sense of locking content
Tell me which scenes are troubling you and I'll look into it.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
You're the second person (Dars :love:) to report this problem. And it didn't occur to me at the time but I've finally found the cause: I didn't design the JDMOD with the HD version in mind.

I'll release a new version this weekend to fix the dialogue bar and the rename feature.

I don't think the JDMOD is the problem here, it seems like the text is supposed to be this small.

Tell me which scenes are troubling you and I'll look into it.
Oh hem I was using the compressed version tho but I installed the mod first then launched the game for the first time so that did fix the text location and its black box (but I fucking stopped playing when I realised there's not a single sex scene I could find on the gallery

Small text was indeed not meant for you hence I pinged the dev.

I stopped playing with gallery after 2 scene so I can only tell it was the first scene in "all" with the short blonde(?) Girl and it was something about if she should answer the phone or not

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I just started this game and I really liked the looks of Mia so I'll ask: does she play a big role in the story? can the MC 'romance' her?

Reactions: 03abc

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Enyo's renders are pretty impressive to me, he just needs to release the update already. He's delayed like 7 times now its ridiculous.

possible in future.
Who is Mia?

Reactions: loverock2401

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
i think op mixed up name and means that girl which mc meets early and gets pummeled by her. my answer is based on that.
lol, I meant Tiffany's friend :p she is in one of the first scenes. But if you don't even know who she is… I'm guessing she doesn't really play much of a role T.T

Finally someone appreciates Mia :LOL: When i asked Enyo half year ago about her […]
^_^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol, I meant Tiffany's friend :p she is in one of the first scenes. But if you don't even know who she is… I'm guessing she doesn't really play much of a role T.T
nothing with her (at least not much) besides meeting her 1st time.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes