dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
the protagonist is a female whose just grown a dick so it should be FUTA!
if protag loses vag while growing dick then it's not futa and it's genderbending instead, which is false myth's case.
if protag keeps vag and dick then it's futa, as shrimple as that.

Stardew valley fantasy version?
that would be this game, i was going to say something about elf sex farm being it but it's more like don't starve adult version.

Reactions: DogDoge

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
Lol game was a lot of fun until the secret boss, the fights were probably a little too on the easy side for the entire game, which makes the final boss's BS make more sense with the lack of ability to balance battles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so winning or losing is 100% rng related you don't pull a single shield or at least special to draw with for a couple rounds you just lose try again. It's been a lot of fun just clicking restart until RNG doesn't fuck you even though you have 9 potential cards to pull from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
He's working on the sequel to this game AFAIK. He has released another unrelated game since this one, which has yet to be translated.

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
Hey, since I didn't see any full save in the comments, I'll take the opportunity of recently beating it to post mine, I really recommend to play the game tough.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes