Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I'm liking the battle system and the sprite animations. It reminds me of older GBA and PS1 games i played but if you don't follow the story and only interested in battles, this becomes a "run around the town simulator" kinda like some FFs xD

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I don't know about you, but the music at the start of the game makes me feel melancholy, it gives the game a sad touch, as if we should expect it to end in tragedy.

I'm taking my time to finish this game, but frankly, it's one of the best Eroge works I've played.

It's a pity we can't interfere with the MC's body so that Rouge can become a woman again at some point, because I'd like to see how the girls would react if they found out.

At the moment, only Rita's mother and the granny (a former member of the organization) know about it (along with Lovely, perhaps).

Reactions: sakuzuda and Beyo

MSeann

Jan 29, 2018
So I just finished the game and got new game plus. Seems like there's one more dungeon in the warehouse with red star but for some reason I can't access it. Is there anything I need to do first before doing it or is it a bug?

MSeann

Jan 29, 2018
Bit late, but have you tried accessing it without a partner?
Yes, I can enter the warehouse and enter the room with the ladder but everytime I try to touch the ladder the game just brings me back to the entrance of the room for some reason.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
Yes, I can enter the warehouse and enter the room with the ladder but everytime I try to touch the ladder the game just brings me back to the entrance of the room for some reason.
are you going for the secret boss??

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
The ladder actually drops you into a different room. Keep going down, and you should hear the background noise getting louder and louder until you reach the bottom, where you'll find the red star.

Jaechi-

May 12, 2020
Is the progression for Nina done for after Sebastian mind wipes you? No way around that?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah. You do end up keeping whatever you gained as a permanent stat boost, however.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes