cledion

Mar 4, 2021
What gender is the protagonist? NPCs refer to them as "she" and "Gal" but the tags say male protag? Is it just one where the player decides whatever? Liking the gameplay so far tho. Combat is nice; animations are smooth.

Edit: Nevermind; the plot explains itself later on.
mc transform from female to male

YaBoiKev

Feb 4, 2021
Does anybody know how to unlock the others? I haven't bought the item of Sebastian that cost 9999 rinnel and I'm pretty sure that the said item will unlock other scenes, but did I miss some scenes?

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
Does anybody know how to unlock the others? I haven't bought the item of Sebastian that cost 9999 rinnel and I'm pretty sure that the said item will unlock other scenes, but did I miss some scenes?
for the one item that cost 9999 there is another way to unlock by doing a secret mission that you unlock by donating to sabastian (not paying, donating)

Reactions: YaBoiKev

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Played 2 hours of this game, and I'm quite surprised how robust the RPG battle system is. I could actually get used to that. Just wish there was better ways to earn money, but I'll probably find something later on.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Played 2 hours of this game, and I'm quite surprised how robust the RPG battle system is. I could actually get used to that. Just wish there was better ways to earn money, but I'll probably find something later on.
fishing is the best way to earn money, especially on white day / snow day

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Stop. So is the main character a girl or a guy? And then the art looks like a girl, but the tags are a guy.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
MC starts as a girl, gets turned into a guy during the prologue, and it barely gets mentioned during the rest of the story.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
some good news guys, today i just stumble upon on twitter and found fushidaratei's twitter account

and he is working on the sequel of this game(still basically ongoing development), the Ui combat looks very neat looking tho

imma leave the twitter link here:

Last edited:

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
some good news guys, today i just stumble upon on twitter and found fushidaratei's twitter account

and he is working on the sequel of this game(still basically ongoing development), the Ui combat looks very neat looking tho

imma leave the twitter link here:
Didn't he also do another game after False Myth? Whatever happened to that or did it just never get a translation?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Didn't he also do another game after False Myth? Whatever happened to that or did it just never get a translation?

Looks like this game came out after False Myth.
I have no idea if it was translated.

Edit: Request here
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ory-of-love-and-joy-ke-ha-biyori-to-no.66316/

Edit2:

Well, it's official. Kagura Games is now gonna translate this game, and might come translated this year or the next. So says, the dev himself.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes