Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I'm sorry for asking again but...Does anyone have the music files for this game?
Not sure if you're still looking for the BGM files, but glad to see that someone else shares the same sentiments; The music in this game is gooooood.

I've extracted the BGM and placed them into a folder, then i've uploaded them onto a mega link. In particular, i've made a copy of some of the battle music utilized in the game and separated them for easier browsing. I've also included ALL the original BGM files, in case one wishes to browse through them.

Interesting to note that majority of the battle music seems named "Peritune material" - which i assume is royalty free music. I recall hearing some of these music in other games (mostly wolf rpg) too.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Is there any way to fast forward the dialogue that's not just 'skip text'? I have to wait for the whole thing to type itself out before skipping to the next line and there's no way to hurry it up besides just holding x and skipping through the whole thing. I want to read it though.

darcyen

Sep 4, 2016
Are there any non dominate girls in the game? everything seems femdom or manipulating the protag? not a complaint just wondering

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Are there any non dominate girls in the game? everything seems femdom or manipulating the protag? not a complaint just wondering
Welcome to the "new age" of this dev.
After he finished the trilogy of Delta (pure male domination), every single MC is dominated by females. I wonder what he'll do after this phase is over.

Reactions: darcyen

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Go to the house next to the church. There is a door that was hidden behind a bookcase and leads to the room where you fought Gil, and to the next dungeon.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
The only real femdom is the mom, the pink hair girl and the daughter is a bit of a 50-50 I think not sure with the ratio but pink hair girl is mostly being horny and the daughter is doing stuff her mom is teaching her so you are the dom most of the time at the start and the loli I think there is a few scenes of her taking control but most of her scenes you are the dom.

there's also extra characters one of the 3 stooges you are the dom and the last extra character i dunno if I can consider her femdom I mean she is just serving you and stuff

Dec 21, 2019
So I finished the game. it was fine and I had a blast. I just had a question.
WHAT DO I DO NOW ? WHERE CAN I KILL THE POPE ?!
PS : YES I TALKING ABOUT THE SEQUEL, WHERE IS THE SEQUEL ?!!!

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes