VN Ren'Py Onhold False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Girls are pretty. Why is there so "much more" content with sister if you get Nicoles number and almost nothing if one doesn't intervene with Nicole? I think something is wrong.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Looks fantastic!
I'd suggest adding the planned tags in the first spoiler box in the OP.
And I'd also recommend writing in big letters "NO INCEST " in the OP too to avoid future misunderstandings and complaints.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Looks fantastic!
I'd suggest adding the planned tags in the first spoiler box in the OP.
And I'd also recommend writing in big letters "NO INCEST " in the OP too to avoid future misunderstandings and complaints.
yeah. Having no Landlady is already a win ;)

Reactions: drooopy

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
yeah. Having no Landlady is already a win ;)
I wouldn't say it's a win. I don't care whether there's incest or not. I like incest games and non incest games alike if they're good.
But in a game where a hot sister is around many players might get a wrong idea if the message isn't clear from day 1. That happened in Become a Rock Star, with people still today asking if the MC will ever bang his sister.

"No, I don't plan on doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"

Let this be the False Promise.
But he made a statement, not a promise :(
The game would need to be called "False Statement."

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I wouldn't say it's a win. I don't care whether there's incest or not. I like incest games and non incest games alike if they're good.
But in a game where a hot sister is around many players might get a wrong idea if the message isn't clear from day 1. That happened in Become a Rock Star, with people still today asking if the MC will ever bang his sister.

But he made a statement, not a promise :(
The game would need to be called "False Statement."
Yeah I don't care either. It's just a bunch of pixeis. I couldn't care less which names are given to a number of pixeis put together. Those stories are just too repetitive and there's almost nothing new to them. Oh yeah, I'm here for the stories :)

Reactions: Aristos

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
One feedback to the dev here. If you going to provide a demo, maybe you could provide a version that can be open by the renpy studio since you do not provide a mac version. Your reach will be reduce somewhat. Just an opinion

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
False Promises [Demo] [Red Armor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 921 MB / 131 MB - FalsePromises-Demo-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 97 MB - FalsePromises-Demo-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Some quick feedback but i am not sure if it applies later since this is just a demo/prove of concept:
  • The text does not fully utilized the space available
  • There are a vast amount of VN with similar theme/story. i would recommend you to reconsider the story and theme. Dont start making the game until you have a rough story board. This opinion might not stand true since this is just a short demo. But that's the first impression
  • If you're going to make a every day drama type of VN then your renders need to look awesome to stand out (LewdLabs or BADIK level renders). else it might get buried in the sea of VNs here
  • From the demo, the renders are average to good but not great. so you need a different story to stand out
  • It's still too short to have a feel how this game is like. all the above point are just initial impressions
  • Have a good starting screen because initial impression is important. One very good example is TimeStamps.
Good luck

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes