VN Ren'Py Onhold False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
ended up playing it. Really great use of music, the game looks amazing. You definately made to want to play more. However, this is nothing. I finished it in less than an hour, and yeah, please try to find someone willing to rewrite this into common english for you, because this is really bad.

Again, you got me wanting more, and this was absolutely worth my time, just please, either put more into a chapter, or finish a couple more chapters before publishing more, because this was a terrible first impression.

Reactions: RedArmor

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I wanna ask a couple questions.

1. I know that someone helped rewrite the demo in common english. Did they help you do the same with Chapter 1?

2. Without going into spoilers, how much content is there in chapter 1 exactly? Can you hook up with anyone yet for example? Does it end on a really good, non cliffhanger type note? How long does the average route take?

Edit: also, as someone who tries to avoid incest stuff, but feels like it's impossible...THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hi!
No, the person who helped rewrite the demo is no longer helping me, Someone else is helping me. Currently chapter 1 is between 10 to 15 minutes gameplay and no you cant hook up with someone now, chapter 1 is a build up for the next chapter. I wouldn't say that it ends with a cliffhanger just leaves you wondering. Well it depends on you (How fast you read) currently the routes are not that long, like you probably read in the thread there are branching paths in the game so it may take some time but not a lot. (for this chapter)

Edit: the guy who helps me now he's english speaker.

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'd like to take back a lot of what I said in the previous post. What you've given me so far, I got more out of than almost any visual novel I've ever played, so thank you for that.

I just man, I wish want more, and I wish the dialogue didn't feel so awkward. The dialogue there still really needs to be rewritten. It's filled with typos, and all of it sounds like it's from someone still trying to compose sentences properly. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that I don't have much room to talk when it comes to composing sentences, but it's really noticable here, and you got a real gift both with your art, and your ability to write characters.

Above all, Please, keep working on this project. I'm totally willing to wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedArmor

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Game with attractive sister but she is not planed as LI so we know there will be no incest = still 0 patrons as I see it.
Well, another game where only renders are wasted on attractive girls who are not planned as LI in game. ;)

Reactions: JustPeekin

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port:

False Promises [Ch. 1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
No file in the Mega link.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone know the status for this? it hasn't been updated in 5 months.
Its explained why on his Patreon.

First thing:

At the 19 of June I'm being recruited to the army, Please keep in mind that the date can change if it will change, I'll let you know. Because of this I won't have a lot of time probably, I'm sorry for this the recruitment is mandatory so I have no say in this. Keep in mind that it just slows the development time it doesn't mean the game is abandoned!

If you want to know more.
Check his Patreon out.

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Anyone know the status for this? it hasn't been updated in 5 months.
The recruitment is postponed, you can see that in the same post below in the update segment.
So I'm currently working with a team on a reboot of the game while I have some time before I'll be called to the army.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
RedArmor I just noticed that your Patreon was taken down, and the last update I can find is this one from 4 months ago.
The recruitment is postponed, you can see that in the same post below in the update segment.
So I'm currently working with a team on a reboot of the game while I have some time before I'll be called to the army.
Are you still working on this? Or did your military recruitment go through?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
On Hold huh...yeah right If I had to hold it for this 2 years I would have pissed my pants by now I think

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes