VN Ren'Py Onhold False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Some quick feedback but i am not sure if it applies later since this is just a demo/prove of concept:
  • The text does not fully utilized the space available
  • There are a vast amount of VN with similar theme/story. i would recommend you to reconsider the story and theme. Dont start making the game until you have a rough story board. This opinion might not stand true since this is just a short demo. But that's the first impression
  • If you're going to make a every day drama type of VN then your renders need to look awesome to stand out (LewdLabs or BADIK level renders). else it might get buried in the sea of VNs here
  • From the demo, the renders are average to good but not great. so you need a different story to stand out
  • It's still too short to have a feel how this game is like. all the above point are just initial impressions
  • Have a good starting screen because initial impression is important. One very good example is TimeStamps.
Good luck
Thanks for the feedback! I understand that the demo is unclear and too short and it's fully because of me wanting to release an early introduction to the game. i'll try to improve the next update as much has i can.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The thing I don't quite get is why all this content with Kyla and school is cut if I don't ask Nicole for a number? I don't really see any reason for that. Also, I suppose someone already wrote this, but despite name change MC introduces himself as Rafael to Nicole.

As for the game, it's imo too early to write smth definite. I'd say it's ok, not great, but definitely not bad either. I felt it lacks substance a little bit, like we're wandering through a familiar landscape, but this time without looking at its fine details. But since it's only a demo the game can easily change for the better and soon. Oh, and I like Michelle already.

I'll be back for next update and I wish good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of False Promises [Ch. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan False Promises [Ch. 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of False Promises [Demo]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan False Promises [Demo]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I wouldn't say it's a win. I don't care whether there's incest or not. I like incest games and non incest games alike if they're good.
But in a game where a hot sister is around many players might get a wrong idea if the message isn't clear from day 1. That happened in Become a Rock Star, with people still today asking if the MC will ever bang his sister.
And now there is a new sister appear in the game and everyone ask the possibility of mc banging her again:LOL:

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well this is the perfect setup for the incest element, but I’ll still give it a shot. People are going to troll the crap out of this game if it fails I’m rooting for you chief lol.

Reactions: Reese286

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] False Promises [Chapter 1 Fixed] [Red Armor] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 822MB
Repack size: 314MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! I understand that the demo is unclear and too short and it's fully because of me wanting to release an early introduction to the game. i'll try to improve the next update as much has i can.
Keep this mind set, while you don't have to agree/execute with all of our opinion. Try to listen to the views and your VN will improve and get more support. There are some Dev who cannot take criticism/opinion, generally their VN will be played once and word of mouth will bury them. Hence you see a lot of Abandon game here. There is a lot of Dev thinking people don't appreciate their greatness or their vision or their story. Those Dev are presumptuous. The people around determines whether something is good and not.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I re-worked the dialogue and fixed most/all of the errors _ I did not change the story or relationships, just re-wrote it in common US english. Hey Dev, I would be happy to give you a hand with the English on future updates if you want.

Just drop the files into the 'game/Scripts' folder and replace the ones already there if you want to give it a try.
View attachment Scripts.rar

Last edited:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
But he made a statement, not a promise :(
The game would need to be called "False Statement."
But the trouble with this is, the statement the developer made was pretty up front - no incest planned.

I'd argue the game would need to be called something like "False Hope" or "False Impression" or if you wanted to be really precise (which if I'm nitpicking like this I probably ought to be), "False Hope Created by Inclusion of (Non-Romanceable) Hot Sister".

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
But the trouble with this is, the statement the developer made was pretty up front - no incest planned.

I'd argue the game would need to be called something like "False Hope" or "False Impression" or if you wanted to be really precise (which if I'm nitpicking like this I probably ought to be), "False Hope Created by Inclusion of (Non-Romanceable) Hot Sister".
I argue that even if it would be called "False Promises - No incest so stfu" there still would be a lot whining.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Really want to see in this game brother sister pregnant story and MC's children

Last edited:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I argue that even if it would be called "False Promises - No incest so stfu" there still would be a lot whining.
Yes, I agree although that's not really my point (I don't really have a point). I'm really just playing around with the words.

Reactions: EZ8lt

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I re-worked the dialogue and fixed most/all of the errors _ I did not change the story or relationships, just re-wrote it in common US english. Hey Dev, I would be happy to give you a hand with the English on future updates if you want.

Just drop the files into the 'game/Scripts' folder and replace the ones already there if you want to give it a try.
View attachment 1346673 Scripts individual Files
Thanks for the helping hand!
as you already saw in the dialog english is not my primary language so some mistakes are expected.
I would like to have some help if you can.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the helping hand!
as you already saw in the dialog english is not my primary language so some mistakes are expected.
I would like to have some help if you can.
It was my pleasure RA, and no worries about your english, you did well. Far better than I would do in your language Lol.

You are welcome to use it in anyway you see fit, that's why I did it. I will gladly help you with the dialogue, editing and testing of future updates, just drop me a PM and let me know. I check this site and the message boards at least once a day.

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
It was my pleasure RA, and no worries about your english, you did well. Far better than I would do in your language Lol.

You are welcome to use it in anyway you see fit, that's why I did it. I will gladly help you with the dialogue, editing and testing of future updates, just drop me a PM and let me know. I check this site and the message boards at least once a day.
Can you please join my discord? so we could have better connection.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes