VN Ren'Py Onhold False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

LookUnderTheBed

Apr 20, 2020
I plan to have different routes in the game like (criminal past) and some more... howevery the game as romance elements dama
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will there be incest?
No, i dont plan on doing incest.

Seems interesting, leaning towards the ''evil/criminal path'' so I hope that it is properly implemented into the game

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well, promising twist at the beginning - abandoned by father and mother died so no mothefucking incest is a fresh start too.
At least it's not another *dad is dead* and MC is perving on his mom and sis story like the beginning of 9577 VNs here.
Renders are a bit too dark for my taste but not bad at all.
All in all, good start.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
1628753438887.png 1628753519237.png
Same energy.

Jokes aside, looks promising (heh), to the watchlist in the meantime and good luck, dev!

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
1367590_None.jpg

Nice little demo. I assume Nicole is a potential LI (far left). I'm also going to assume that Kyla isn't in the banner because if she is you're sending the wrong message if you don't plan on adding incest content. (Unless your "no incest" declaration was for Patreon purposes.)

That means we have 4 LIs left to meet, which I'm looking forward to.

In regards to Kyla, I'm interested to see where you go with her. She's a high-school student, so her being in a relationship is a possibility. I'm curious how that's going to work out with us often possessive players. How are you going to work her into the story when she is not going to be romanceable?

Max is amazing and I hope we have more content with him. If anything, your game is going to raise a few eyebrows for having a little sister you can't have sex with, and a dog that doesn't fuck any girls.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
huh? hot sister is unfuckable? what a shame:(Well good luck anyway

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not only here, even AAA studios. CDPR anyone ?
True, but I beat CyberPunk, got all trophies, all legendary quickhacks and created a BLASTING Netrunner Build, even with the few bugs here and there. Took out Adam Smasher with like 4 or 5 hits. :p

Anyway, it's true that CDPR made mistakes, but Witcher 3 was in the same state in the beggining. It took several months to become the game it is now. Now, time will tell if they CDPR learned the lesson.

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys, How are you all doing? chapter 1 is coming out soon and with it i made some signatures for the game, Big thanks to Krull for providing the signature templates. Of course i would like to see you guys make your own signatures and see what you come up with. Other then that stay safe and have a good day.

signature_3.gif signature_1.gif signature_2.gif signature_4.gif signature_5.gif

Last edited:

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone, Chapter 1 of False Promises has been released you can find it on my patreon page, I hope yall enjoy the first chapter and let me know what you think and if there's any bugs or problems let me know.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hi everyone, Chapter 1 of False Promises has been released you can find it on my patreon page, I hope yall enjoy the first chapter and let me know what you think and if there's any bugs or problems let me know.
I was just browsing F95 for something interesting and a thought crossed my mind: "I wonder what happened to that game about the guy with criminal past and his sister?". After like 30 minutes going through my favorites links folders (over 600 titles) I finally arrived here. Really Happy to see chapter 1 coming out.

Thank you and the best of luck.

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I was just browsing F95 for something interesting and a thought crossed my mind: "I wonder what happened to that game about the guy with criminal past and his sister?". After like 30 minutes going through my favorites links folders (over 600 titles) I finally arrived here. Really Happy to see chapter 1 coming out.

Thank you and the best of luck.
Thanks for the support kartolas!

Reactions: kartolas
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes