ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the downloads on the op really doesn't make sense ... same numbers for e-1 and e-2 ??????

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i find it so crazy how ridiculous some people are... i'm not a fan of sharing myself, but i'm not gonna boycott or completely disregard something simply because there is a small and brief scene that i do not like... thats what a skip button is for

it's like refusing to go into a swimming pool because there is a small rock in there and it isn't 10000% perfect.. you can easily take it out, or ignore it...
Only if the Rock also has the ability to talk, influence change in everyone in the pool and able to get an emotional reaction. What you described was an object, what I just described was a person. I have no horse in this race since I haven't player this game in a while, but bad analogies are bad analogies.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really want to know what happened to the coffee shop girl, the last time we saw her was when her roommate walked in on us, and now she doesn't even work at the coffee shop anymore.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That's different(с)
As there is always a huge mess on this page because of these things :cautious:, in general terms, could you tell me what the scene in question is supposed to be about? just to get some perspective on if this is actually ntr or just another false positive like many.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mmm I see, let's go by parts:

1.- Lesbian is not ntr, whoever likes it likes it.
2.- The game does not have the tag "romance", I assume that the relationship of the MC with the girls is more physical than emotional, I read something in a post that said that this character said something about an open relationship or something like that from the beginning? bothered).
3.- Even after that scene I doubt that that npc is going to "take" his girls from the MC leaving it more like a casual encounter of a girl with no real commitment to the MC (not his girlfriend, family or REAL love interest ).
4.- The game doesn't say harem so the MC can have sex with all of them but in the end they are not actually HIS girls.

If what I mentioned above is real, I don't think it's ntr (just like it isn't in Superpowered or Oppai odyssey).

Conclusion: In general terms, it's not ntr, and as long as the MC doesn't end up like a cuckold without touching a tit or humiliated and enjoying that, it's fine with me.

Good luck.(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You know this game is a fuck fest but don't get me wrong it is the nice kind of. Sometimes testing new things lead to pleasant surprises. :p (y)

Renders had quite a improvement over the course of the weeks up to the point that i say they are quite good now . Story is not the best one out there but it helps to get from one point to the next (or from one girl to the next...hehe). Also it is nice to see trans characters in another game, even more so in one with the incest tag (Syd and Eve are cute, Natasha is gorgeous but thick...poor Max's butt xD). :love:

ps: Claire is hot and Jill is hotter. Blessed be Capcom when they choose their gorgeous models. :love:

Too bad this will likely never be able to see the light on Steam (would love to add it to my collection).

Keep up the good work PandaLover. :)

Last edited:

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Could someone tell me an estimate of the scenes not involving the dick girl in latest update?, to see if I download it or wait for another update, not really into that.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes