PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Haven't played this in awhile. Kinda glad I haven't I guess. From what I have read there is some cuckery afoot... Well 2 little pussy licking scenes says the cu....I mean dev. Oh well another to the ignore list I guess.
It's very funny to read that.
"Oh, they say there's content here that I don't like! Yes, it's less than one percent of all content and it's avoidable, but that's my principles! I'm so principled!

Sep 16, 2021
It's very funny to read that.
"Oh, they say there's content here that I don't like! Yes, it's less than one percent of all content and it's avoidable, but that's my principles! I'm so principled!
i find it so crazy how ridiculous some people are... i'm not a fan of sharing myself, but i'm not gonna boycott or completely disregard something simply because there is a small and brief scene that i do not like... thats what a skip button is for

it's like refusing to go into a swimming pool because there is a small rock in there and it isn't 10000% perfect.. you can easily take it out, or ignore it...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
My thoughts exactly. Theyll eventually hav to create a new tag that explains better. Sharing...LI has lesbian sex...MC bangs an NPCs girl. The latter would be my favorite and I would have to waste my time with the games that turn to be a cuckfest. That is unless than MC is a wimp or a doche and I want to see him get cucked.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the downloads on the op really doesn't make sense ... same numbers for e-1 and e-2 ??????

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i find it so crazy how ridiculous some people are... i'm not a fan of sharing myself, but i'm not gonna boycott or completely disregard something simply because there is a small and brief scene that i do not like... thats what a skip button is for

it's like refusing to go into a swimming pool because there is a small rock in there and it isn't 10000% perfect.. you can easily take it out, or ignore it...
Only if the Rock also has the ability to talk, influence change in everyone in the pool and able to get an emotional reaction. What you described was an object, what I just described was a person. I have no horse in this race since I haven't player this game in a while, but bad analogies are bad analogies.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really want to know what happened to the coffee shop girl, the last time we saw her was when her roommate walked in on us, and now she doesn't even work at the coffee shop anymore.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That's different(с)
As there is always a huge mess on this page because of these things :cautious:, in general terms, could you tell me what the scene in question is supposed to be about? just to get some perspective on if this is actually ntr or just another false positive like many.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes