"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Affair [v0.96] [PandaLover] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 531 MB / 356 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.96-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 497 MB / 323 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.96-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

y6t5r4e3q1

Feb 12, 2020
I may be blind, but how to display tags?
yo this game is pretty awesome + it gave summertime saga a shout out!!, love it man!
from what i can tell there are bunch of other game references as well, really nice work man, altho the "gaming expirience" itself kinda lucking in my opinion
but over all nice job
so far ive played the first weak version

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
yo this game is pretty awesome + it gave summertime saga a shout out!!, love it man!
from what i can tell there are bunch of other game references as well, really nice work man, altho the "gaming expirience" itself kinda lucking in my opinion
but over all nice job
so far ive played the first weak version
Thanks for the kind words, man with the hard to pronounce nickname!
I will keep trying!
Claire3bucks6.jpg

cmfcris

Jan 28, 2018
Bom trabalho, vale a pena baixar para quem ainda não experimentou.
Referências e modelos são muito bons.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Bom trabalho, vale a pena baixar para quem ainda não experimentou.
Referências e modelos são muito bons.
Obrigado!
Vou continuar a trabalhar para melhorar!
Fique atento!

I like the game and all that but would prefer a little bit thicker landlady....
Well, maybe not a landlady , but one chubby chick is already in the works

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Obrigado!
Vou continuar a trabalhar para melhorar!
Fique atento!

Well, maybe not a landlady , but one chubby chick is already in the works
Well it is your game and do what you want to do or makes sense to you over any advice in the first place of course. :)

Just be a bit careful please, we have already ellie, ellie 2, claire and rose hanging around as main girls and a few randoms that have no action needing further development and mom, barrista, Jill, stalker of Jill in on the action if forget nobody in the family friendly path. Introducing even more girls before those others move forward a bit more might make game splinter too much and very hard to develop all a bit further. Sometimes less is more especially if as a dev you can not do magic and time is limited. :)

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well it is your game and do what you want to do or makes sense to you over any advice in the first place of course. :)

Just be a bit careful please, we have already ellie, ellie 2, claire and rose hanging around as main girls and a few randoms that have no action needing further development and mom, barrista, Jill, stalker of Jill in on the action if forget nobody in the family friendly path. Introducing even more girls before those others move forward a bit more might make game splinter too much and very hard to develop all a bit further. Sometimes less is more especially if as a dev you can not do magic and time is limited. :)
That's a good idea, I'll have to think about it.
ClaireOk.jpg

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's a good idea, I'll have to think about it.
View attachment 1245673
That is the idea, it is your game and only you know what you need for the future or keeps it fun for you to keep developing it, but some of us seen many games being developed before and have seen not every idea even if it is in principle a good one is easy to pull off for someone with limited time and means.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes