lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, after 3 months of silence, the creator decides to drop an update behind a 20$ paywall.... One could say that is a bit of a "dick" move (pun intended) :). Obviously this is the creator's choice but I can't imagine it being a very succesful move. A one-month delay scheme behind a far more reasonable paywall would be vastly more realistic, particularly since the current rate of updates does not really support a monthly subscriber model. In any case, I wish Panda and the project the best of luck.
WTF are you talking about? Every update drops behind a $20 paywall. It'll get released to lower tiers later and eventually get public release (though it'll probably leak ahead of that)

Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
WTF are you talking about? Every update drops behind a $20 paywall. It'll get released to lower tiers later and eventually get public release (though it'll probably leak ahead of that)
I understand that. I was just saying that considering the long absenses it would be much wiser to employ a more lenient system. I agree with the paywall. I am just saying that it should be more realistic and the update intervals maybe a bit shorter. It would be much more efficient for gathering new people to the project.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I understand that. I was just saying that considering the long absenses it would be much wiser to employ a more lenient system. I agree with the paywall. I am just saying that it should be more realistic and the update intervals maybe a bit shorter. It would be much more efficient for gathering new people to the project.
Sure, we'd all like it to be faster and cheaper but not happening, Panda has kept his tiers at this level for years and has no need to change them. In any case, the game is technically free as the paywall is only a timed one, none of the content requires additional payment

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
New update!
A new update dedicated to Eva and some other characters has been released!
You were waiting for girls with pussies and you got them!

Only for paid subscribers!(20$+)

Warning, only FUTA CONTENT is available in the game! I REPEAT!!! ONLY GIRLS WITH DICKS!!!

Currently available to
Support the project if you want to keep getting fresh updates!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YOO looks like the older lady got involved finally. I'm stoked to see this one.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes